Decolic Tablet Description
Decolic tablet is a combination tablet of two compositions containing Diazepam and Dicyclomine. It helps relieve pain and is used in abdominal pain. The medication relieves the symptoms of severe sto
ach and intestinal cramping. Dicolic tablets work by slowing down the gut's regular movements and relaxing the stomach and intestine muscles. It is also used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, behavioural disorders, and alcohol withdrawal syndrome. Decolic tablet should not be given to children under six months or pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.If you have a history of glaucoma, enlarged prostate, urinary problems, high blood pressure, nervous system disorders, myasthenia gravis, liver, heart, thyroid, intestinal, or kidney problems, you should be careful before using this medicine without consulting a doctor.
|You Save||₹14.52 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diazepam(2.0 Mg) + Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anxiety. Muscle cramp, Irritable Bowel Syndrome|
|Side effects||Dizziness, skin rash, dry mouth, chest pain, nausea|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-SPASMODICS|
Uses of Decolic Tablet
- Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
- Treatment of behavioural disorders
- Used as an analgesic
- Manages pain in abdomen and stomach
- Treats menstrual cramps
- Management of anxiety issues
- Treatment for muscle spasms
- Used in upper motor neuron spasticity
- Used in alcohol withdrawal syndrome
- Used in certain intestinal issues
Contraindications of Decolic Tablet
- If you have obstructive uropathy.
- If you have myasthenia gravis.
- If you have acute narrow-angle glaucoma.
- If you have obstructive gastrointestinal tract disorder.
- If you have hypersensitivity to any of its active ingredients.
- If the patient is under six months of age.
- If you are a nursing mother.
Side effects of Decolic Tablet
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Vertigo(spinning sensation)
Precautions and Warnings of Decolic Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience any undesirable effects.
- You have frequent shifts in mood or behaviour.
- You have been taking medication for a long time. Long-term usage of this medication can be harmful.
- You have overdosed by chance.
Mode of Action of Decolic Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Decolic Tablet
- Adults should take 2 to 20 mg per day in divided doses. However, the dose must be prescribed by the doctor.
- It's available as a tablet or capsule that can be taken with or without food
Interactions of Decolic Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
Interactions with food items
- There is no specific information about how Decolic 2mg interacts with meals.
- However, avoiding alcohol and grapefruit juice is suggested
- Consult your doctor for more information.
Storage and disposal of Decolic Tablet
Dosage of Decolic Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it possible to utilise Decolic Tablet as an additional treatment?
Q: Is Decolic habit-forming or addictive?
Q: Is it possible to discontinue using this product right away, or should I do it gradually?
Other Products from this Brand
- Decolic Vanilla Flavour Paediatric Bottle Of 5 Oml Suspension
- Decolic Inf Drops 30 Ml
- Decolic Infant Drops 15 Ml
- Decolic Orange Flavour Bottle Of 15 Ml Drops
- Decolic Bottle Of 50 Ml Suspension
- Decolic Drops 15 Ml
- Decolic 10 Mg Injection 2 Ml
- Decolic 40 Mg Ampoule Of 2 Ml Injection
- Decolic New 40 Mg Injection 2 Ml
- Decolic Infant Drops 10 Ml