D Retcal 60k Strip Of 4 Chewable Tablets
D Retcal 60000 IU Description
D Retcal Chewable Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient which is also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol. Vitamin D is an essential component for the
absorption of calcium. It helps maintain healthy and strong bones and teeth. This is a high dose of vitamin D to be taken once weekly and not meant for daily consumption. It should be taken for a limited period only under a doctor's guidance. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin D deficiency. It is also used as an adjuvant in certain bone-related conditions and when nutritional requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, after surgery and in growing children. Vitamin D is produced naturally within the body when sun rays (UV rays) strikes the skin and it's also known as ‘sunshine vitamin’. Low levels of Vitamin D can cause weakness, fatigue, fragile or weak bones. Try to take this supplement after having a meal.
- Micro D3 Strip Of 8 Chewable TabletsBy Micro Labs8 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 241.28₹ 205.09₹ 25.64/Chewable Tablet
- D Sol 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.91₹ 76.4211.81% CHEAPER₹ 19.11/Chewable Tablet
- Od3 60k Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.64₹ 83.243.97% CHEAPER₹ 20.81/Chewable Tablet
- Vsd 60k Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Ss Healthcare4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.00₹ 99.45₹ 24.86/Chewable Tablet
- Tayo 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 8 Chewable TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd8 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.60₹ 171.361.15% CHEAPER₹ 21.42/Chewable Tablet
- Deptivate 60k Orange Flavour Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Sudha Lifesciences4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.00₹ 96.00₹ 24/Chewable Tablet
- Pleoferol 60k Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Mcronus Lifescience Pvt Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.00₹ 90.78₹ 22.7/Chewable Tablet
- Secost 60k Orange Flavour Sugar Free Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Fusion Health Care4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 79.218.63% CHEAPER₹ 19.8/Chewable Tablet
- Chekbak D3 Orange Flav Chewable Tablets 4'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.80₹ 85.681.15% CHEAPER₹ 21.42/Chewable Tablet
- Calcifixx D3 Strip Of 4 Chewable TabletsBy Olycare Life Sciences4 Chewable Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.00₹ 100.30₹ 25.08/Chewable Tablet
Uses of D Retcal 60000 IU
- For treatment and prevention of vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- As an adjuvant for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and bone disorders.
- As a supplement when vitamin D requirements of the body are high such as in the elderly, inadequate sun exposure.
Precautions and Warnings of D Retcal 60000 IU
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of D Retcal 60000 IU
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. It plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth....
- It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and the reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in the body can prevent osteoporosis, weak bones, fractures in adults and the elderly.
Directions for Use of D Retcal 60000 IU
- Take D Retcal Chewable Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Take this supplement after a meal for better absorption of vitamin D.
- This is high dose of vitamin D and not to be consumed daily.
- Your doctor shall advise you to take it for a limited period of weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin D?
- The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is formed under our skin when we are exposed to the sun. Very few food products are a good source of vitamin D such as cod liver oil, cheese, egg yolk, etc. Sun exposure from 10 am to 3 pm at least twice a week for 10-30 minutes can help you prevent vitamin D deficiency....