Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
By GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen.
Uses of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
For the treatment of fever and pain.
Contraindications of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
There are very rare chances of getting side effects with paracetamol. However, in rare cases, you may experience a skin rash, itching and blisters, allergic reaction and blood-related problems. There is a risk of liver and kidney damage with paracetamol if used too frequently or for long term treatment.
Precautions and Warnings of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Can I take Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops during pregnancy?
Paracetamol can be used during pregnancy if the doctor recommends it. Yet, it should be used for a short duration in low doses and should not be used too frequently by pregnant women.
Can I take Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops while breastfeeding?
Paracetamol passes into the breastmilk in a small amount. This medicine can be used during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops?
Paracetamol is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking paracetamol is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You are alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
Mode of Action of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
How Does It Work?
There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins. These are substances that cause pain, swelling, fever. Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops contains paracetamol which blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of the brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it controls the fever.
Directions for Use of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
Interactions of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone. Medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like colestyramine, do not take this medicine within one hour of taking Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops.
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like chloramphenicol.
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Store below 25°C.
- Protect if from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Taking Crocin Baby Peppermint Flavour Bottle Of 15ml Drops in high doses may result in serious liver damage.
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed a dose then take it as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, or alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause serious liver damage in case of overdose.
- Caution is needed in older people too.
Other Products from this Brand
- Crocin 650 Mg Advance Tab 15 S
- Crocin 120 Mg Strawberry Flav Susp 60 Ml
- Crocin 650 Mg Tablet
- Crocin 120 Mg Susp 60 Ml
- Crocin 100 Mg Drops 15 Ml
- Crocin Loose Tablet 1000
- Crocin Tablet
- Crocin Cold N Flu Max 500 32 10 Mg Tablet 15
- Crocin 650 Mg Fast Release Tablet 15 S
- Crocin Cold N Flu Max Tab 12 S
- Crocin Caplet 15 S
Last Updated on: 23 Apr 2021 | 01:17 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved