Cloze Md 0.25mg Tab
By TALENT INDIA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cloze Md tablet is a prescription medication used for treating anxiety disorders and epilepsy (seizures). It is composed of clonazepam 0.25 mg, which belongs to benzodiazepine drugs. It is a tranquilliser. It reduces the neurological activity in the brain by increasing certain chemical messengers. Anxiety and other mood disorders affect how you feel, and it is always accompanied by major depressive disorder. Epilepsy is a condition caused due to overactivity of the brain. The reasons behind it are mostly unknown. It can be caused by sudden triggers like stress, trauma, etc. Cloze Md tablet help in stabilising the mood by lowering the excess activity of nerves in the brain. Some of the common side effects of this drug are depression, fatigue, dizziness, etc. It can cause behavioural changes and increase the tendency of suicidal thoughts. It also causes dependency if used for the long term. So, it is crucial to monitor the dosage and not use it for long. Also, you should not stop using this medicine suddenly as it can cause withdrawal symptoms like tremors, sweating, nausea, muscle pain, etc....
|You Save||₹3.62 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Anxiety disorder, seizure disorder|
|Side effects||dizziness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, memory problems, confusion, depression, drowsiness, blurred vision, muscle pain, difficulty speaking, increased salivation, suicidal thoughts.|
Check more medicines with composition as Clonazepam(0.25 Mg)
Uses of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Cloze Md tablet can be used for the
- Treatment of anxiety and panic disorder
- Treatment of seizure disorder or epilepsy
Contraindications of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Do not take Cloze Md tablet if you have the following conditions. If you are allergic to any ingredient of cloze Md drug. If you have a severe liver disease If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. If you have narrow-angle glaucoma, an eye condition will increase the fluid pressure inside the eye. If you have any suicidal or self-harming thoughts. If you have any history of drug or alcohol abuse. If you have any respiratory diseases, this drug causes excess secretions. If you want to drive or operate heavy machinery....
Side effects of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Common side effects
- Memory problems
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Increased salivation
- Serious side effects
- Suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty in breathing
- Increased lung secretions
- Disclaimer - Most of these side effects do not require medical treatment, and they will disappear once you have adjusted to the dose. But, if any of these conditions persist for a long duration or you have any severe side effects, consult your doctor immediately....
Precautions and Warnings of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Can I take a Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet during pregnancy?
No, Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablets are unsafe during pregnancy. Studies have shown a definite risk to the developing unborn baby. Sometimes doctors may prescribe it during life-threatening conditions if they think the benefits outweigh the risks. Do not take it without consulting your doctor.
Can I take a Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet while breastfeeding?
You should consult your doctor before taking the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet. It can be safe during breastfeeding. There is limited data on the effects of this tablet on the breastfeeding baby. Studies suggested that a small amount of this drug may pass into the milk. So do not use this without consulting your doctor first.
Can I drive if I have taken the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet?
No, do not drive after taking the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet. It can cause side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, and blurred vision that can affect your ability to drive
Can I consume alcohol with the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet?
No, you cannot consume alcohol with a Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet. It can interfere with the function of the drug and cause exaggerated side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Before taking Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet, talk to your doctor if
- You are taking any herbal or ayurvedic supplements like St john’s wort, herbal medicine that helps treat depression.
- You have a surgery or a dental procedure planned.
- If you need to do something that requires steady focus, this drug can cause difficulties with concentration.
Mode of Action of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
The Cloze Md tablet consists of clonazepam, a benzodiazepine drug. Clonazepam works by increasing the action of GABA, which is a chemical messenger in the brain. GABA lowers the abnormal or excessive activity of nerve cells in the brain. It is responsible for its antiepileptic and sedation properties. Clonazepam does not affect the levels of GABA in the brain....
Directions for Use of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Take the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
- Take the tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break this tablet or chew it.
- Do not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not take if the package has been opened.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medication, as it can have adverse effects.
Interactions of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet interaction with other medicines.
- With this tablet, do not use opiates or narcotic painkillers like codeine, oxycodone, fentanyl, tramadol, etc. It can cause serious adverse effects.
- If you are using antibiotics, antifungals, antihistamines, inform your doctor, as the dose may need to be adjusted.
- If you are using other sedatives or antidepressant drugs, their reactions can cause unwanted effects.
Interactions with food items
- Interactions with alcohol.
- Do not take the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet with alcohol. It can interfere with the effects of the drug and increase the severity of side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, mood disorders, etc.
- Interactions with food.
- You can take this tablet with or without food. But if you are experiencing any stomach issues, take it after eating food.
Storage and disposal of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Store Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablets in dry conditions. Keep it away from wet surfaces, direct sunlight, and humid conditions. Dispose of the packaging carefully after using it. Throw it away if the package has been opened. Check the expiration date before taking the tablet. Do not use it if this drug is past the expiration date. Keep this medication away from children and pets....
Dosage of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Overdose on the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet can cause symptoms such as dizziness, tremors, drowsiness, convulsions, and loss of consciousness for some time. If you overdose on this medicine and experience any of these symptoms, immediately seek emergency medical treatment from a nearby hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed a dose of the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet, take it as soon as possible. If you remember missing a dose when it's already time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose and take the next one. Talk to your doctor if you have any confusion about it. Do not take both doses together as it can cause an overdose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long should I take a Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet?
A: The duration of treatment with Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet should be as short as possible and guided by your doctor. You will be evaluated for a few weeks of treatment to assess the effects of the drug. Before taking you off this medicine, your doctor will gradually taper the doses to prevent withdrawal side effects. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most benefit.
Q: Can I take Cloze Md 0.25 mg as a sleeping pill?
- Cloze MD 0.25mg Tablet is a benzodiazepine drug. It is used to treat anxiety and seizures. This can also treat sleeping difficulties (insomnia). It is prescribed for a short period if used for sleeping problems. You should take it strictly as advised by the doctor....
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.