Cloze Md 0.25mg Tablets
Cloze Md 0.25 MG Description
Cloze Md tablet is a prescription medication used for treating anxiety disorders and epilepsy (seizures). It is composed of clonazepam 0.25 mg, which belongs to benzodiazepine drugs. It is a tranquil
liser. It reduces the neurological activity in the brain by increasing certain chemical messengers. Anxiety and other mood disorders affect how you feel, and it is always accompanied by major depressive disorder. Epilepsy is a condition caused due to overactivity of the brain. The reasons behind it are mostly unknown. It can be caused by sudden triggers like stress, trauma, etc. Cloze Md tablet help in stabilising the mood by lowering the excess activity of nerves in the brain. Some of the common side effects of this drug are depression, fatigue, dizziness, etc. It can cause behavioural changes and increase the tendency of suicidal thoughts. It also causes dependency if used for the long term. So, it is crucial to monitor the dosage and not use it for long. Also, you should not stop using this medicine suddenly as it can cause withdrawal symptoms like tremors, sweating, nausea, muscle pain, etc.
|₹2.75 (14% on MRP)
|Anxiety disorder, seizure disorder
|dizziness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, memory problems, confusion, depression, drowsiness, blurred vision, muscle pain, difficulty speaking, increased salivation, suicidal thoughts.
Uses of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Cloze Md tablet can be used for the
- Treatment of anxiety and panic disorder
- Treatment of seizure disorder or epilepsy
Contraindications of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Side effects of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Common side effects
- Memory problems
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Increased salivation
- Serious side effects
- Suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty in breathing
- Increased lung secretions
- Disclaimer - Most of these side effects do not require medical treatment, and they will disappear once you have adjusted to the dose. But, if any of these conditions persist for a long duration or you have any severe side effects, consult your doctor immediately....
Precautions and Warnings of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- Before taking Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet, talk to your doctor if
- You are taking any herbal or ayurvedic supplements like St john’s wort, herbal medicine that helps treat depression.
- You have a surgery or a dental procedure planned.
- If you need to do something that requires steady focus, this drug can cause difficulties with concentration.
Mode of Action of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Take the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not exceed the dosage, even if you cannot feel its effects.
- Take the tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not break this tablet or chew it.
- Do not take it with other medications without informing your doctor.
- Do not take if the package has been opened.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medication, as it can have adverse effects.
Interactions of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet interaction with other medicines.
- With this tablet, do not use opiates or narcotic painkillers like codeine, oxycodone, fentanyl, tramadol, etc. It can cause serious adverse effects.
- If you are using antibiotics, antifungals, antihistamines, inform your doctor, as the dose may need to be adjusted.
- If you are using other sedatives or antidepressant drugs, their reactions can cause unwanted effects.
Interactions with food items
- Interactions with alcohol.
- Do not take the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet with alcohol. It can interfere with the effects of the drug and increase the severity of side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, mood disorders, etc.
- Interactions with food.
- You can take this tablet with or without food. But if you are experiencing any stomach issues, take it after eating food.
Storage and disposal of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
Dosage of Cloze Md 0.25 MG
- Overdose on the Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet can cause symptoms such as dizziness, tremors, drowsiness, convulsions, and loss of consciousness for some time. If you overdose on this medicine and experience any of these symptoms, immediately seek emergency medical treatment from a nearby hospital....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long should I take a Cloze Md 0.25 mg tablet?
Q: Can I take Cloze Md 0.25 mg as a sleeping pill?
- Cloze MD 0.25mg Tablet is a benzodiazepine drug. It is used to treat anxiety and seizures. This can also treat sleeping difficulties (insomnia). It is prescribed for a short period if used for sleeping problems. You should take it strictly as advised by the doctor....