Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Clopivas AP 75 tablet is an antiplatelet medicine. It is a combination of aspirin and clopidogrel. It is used to treat heart disorders associated with abnormal blood clot formation. Abnormal blood cl
ots block the blood flow and may result in conditions like heart attack and chest pain. This medicine prevents the formation of abnormal blood clots. This medicine can cause side effects like headache, stomach and abdominal pain, shortness of breath. In case you feel any discomfort or experience too many side effects then contact your doctor.
|₹14.50 (14% on MRP)
|Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)
|Prevention of heart attack and stroke
|Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain
Uses of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- For the treatment of heart diseases associated with an abnormal blood clot.
- Prevent the stent from becoming narrow again during angioplasty (in-stent restenosis).
Contraindications of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- As this medicine contains aspirin and clopidogrel, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a severe liver or kidney problem
- If you are suffering from gout or peptic ulcers
- If you are using anti-cancer medication methotrexate.
Side effects of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Reddening of the skin
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach pain
- Increased chances of bleeding, especially in the stomach and intestine
Precautions and Warnings of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any unusual bleeding
- You are suffering from asthma, then this medicine can worsen your asthma
- You have kidney or liver diseases
- You have high blood pressure
- You have ulcers in your stomach or small intestine
- You are suffering from gout
- You experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding
Mode of Action of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take Clopivas AP 75 tablet as per the directions given by the doctor.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Swallow the tablets as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of blood thinners like Warfarin, Anti clotting protein like Heparin, other antiplatelet medication like Aspirin, pain killers like Naproxen, medicines used for psychotic disorders like Fluoxetine with Clopivas AP 75 tablet can increase the risk of bleeding....
- Use of medicine to control acidity like Omeprazole together with this medicine decrease the effect of the Clopivas AP 75 tablet.
- The use of HIV antiviral medication together with Clopivas AP 75 tablet can result in an increased risk of bleeding.
- Medicines used to prevent organ rejection after transplantation like Ciclosporin, Tacrolimus when used with this medicine can result in kidney damage.
- The effect of Medicines used to treat high blood pressure may be reduced when used together with Clopivas AP 75 tablet.
- The effect of the medicines used to regulate heartbeat, like Digoxin and medicines used to treat mental health conditions like Lithium is increased when used together with this medicine.
- Medicines used to treat psychiatric disorders like Sertraline or Paroxetine, other pain killers like Ibuprofen and steroids when used with Clopivas AP 75 tablet can cause bleeding in the stomach and intestines....
- The effect of Medicines used to treat gout, like Probenecid is reduced when used with Clopivas AP 75 tablet.
- The effect of medicines to treat cancer or rheumatoid arthritis, like Methotrexate is increased when used with this medicine and can lead to toxicity.
- The anti-diabetic effect of Medicines like glibenclamide can increase when used together with Clopivas AP 75 tablet.
- Antacids may interfere with the effect of Clopivas AP 75 tablet.
Storage and disposal of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store the medicine between 15°C to 30°C
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children
Dosage of Clopivas Ap 75mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Symptoms of overdose include ringing sound in ears, headache, dizziness, confusion, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, difficulty in breathing.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.