Clocip B Cream 5gm
Clocip B Cream 5gm Description
Clocip B Cream is a prescription medicine that is used to treat a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs and is also useful to treat the skin infections like ringwor
m, athlete's foot. It contains a combination of two medicines - beclomethasone and clotrimazole. It is meant for external use only. This medicine should be used as per the medical prescription, as directed by the doctor and for the exact duration, it is prescribed for.
|You Save||₹5.98 (23% on MRP)|
|Contains||Beclometasone(0.025 %) + Clotrimazole(1.0 %)|
|Therapy||TOPICAL ANTI-FUNGAL AND STEROID|
- Fungdid B Cream 15gmBy Universal Lifecare15g Cream in TubeMRP 45.50₹ 38.6745% CHEAPER₹ 2.58/Gram
- Skindid B 1%w/w Cream 15gmBy Universal Labs15g Cream in TubeMRP 35.70₹ 30.3457% CHEAPER₹ 2.02/Gram
- Candid B Cream 20gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 6.16/Gram
- Candid B Tube Of 10gm CreamBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 99.00₹ 93.06₹ 9.31/Gram
- Triben B Cream 20gmBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals20g Cream in TubeMRP 129.50₹ 110.07₹ 5.5/Gram
- Zydip C CreamBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 125.00₹ 106.25₹ 5.31/Gram
- Surfaz B Cream 15gmBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 100.00₹ 85.00₹ 5.67/Gram
- Clotrin B CreamBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 145.00₹ 14.5/Gram
Uses of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- Clocip B Cream is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot.
- It is also useful in treating a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.
Contraindications of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- As Clocip B Cream contains beclomethasone and clotrimazole, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these when taken alone should be considered contraindicated for this combination.
- If you are allergic to Beclomethasone or Clotrimazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of any other corticosteroids or imidazoles.
Side effects of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Dryness, infection on the scalp
- Increased hair growth
- Change in skin colour, stretch marks due to skin thinning
Precautions and Warnings of Clocip B Cream 5gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience irritation or allergy after applying Clocip B Cream.
- You are using this medicine for over two weeks, as prolonged use of this medicine can cause symptoms like fever, shaking, chills, headache, diarrhoea, depression, low blood pressure, etc.
- Clocip B Cream is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Clocip B Cream 5gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- Use Clocip B Cream as prescribed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Clean and dry the area to be treated and apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds. It should be used with occlusive dressings.
- Wash your hands before and after using this cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this cream, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Clocip B Cream 5gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Clocip B Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Medicines like Mifepristone, Adesleukin, Ritonavir should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- Store Clocip B Cream in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze it.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Clocip B Cream 5gm
- As Clocip B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe them out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Clocip B Cream?
Q: What is Clocip B Cream used for?
- Clocip B Cream is used to treat skin infections like ringworm, athlete's foot and also fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs.