Clobest Forte Tablets
By MANEESH PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clobest Forte Tablets Description
Clobest Forte Tab is an antiplatelet medicine. This reduces the risk of formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart-related chest pain. It c
ontains clopidogrel as an active ingredient. Clobest Forte Tab inhibits the activity of an enzyme responsible for blood clotting. Along with the Clobest Forte Tab, a slight modification in lifestyle including a healthy diet, avoiding smoke and alcohol, weight loss, etc is more helpful to manage the heart condition. Take Clobest Forte Tab as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹4.05 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Prevention of stroke or heart attack|
|Side effects||Stomach upset, diarrhoea, abnormal bleeding|
Check more medicines with composition as Clopidogrel(150.0 Mg)
Uses of Clobest Forte Tablets
- It is used to prevent blood clots after heart procedures like stenting, peripheral vascular disease, heart attack and strokes.
- It is used to treat unstable angina or chest pain.
Contraindications of Clobest Forte Tablets
- If you are allergic to clopidogrel or other components of the Clobest Forte Tab .
- If you suffer from a condition that causes bleeding like a stomach ulcer or bleeding inside the brain.
- If you have a severe liver disorder.
Side effects of Clobest Forte Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Abnormal bleeding or bruising
Precautions and Warnings of Clobest Forte Tablets
Can I take a Clobest Forte Tab during pregnancy?
There is little safety information available on the use of Clobest Forte Tab during pregnancy. Avoid the same unless prescribed by the doctor. Consult the doctor before taking the medication.
Can I take a Clobest Forte Tab while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if clopidogrel passes through breast milk. Avoid while breastfeeding. Consult the doctor before taking the medication.
Can I drive after consuming the Clobest Forte Tab ?
Clobest Forte Tab does not affect the ability to drive. Avoid driving until you know how the medicine affects you.
Can I consume alcohol while taking a Clobest Forte Tab ?
Taking Clobest Forte Tab along with alcohol may increase the chances of stomach ulcers. Avoid alcohol while on the medication.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffer from a blood disorder.
- You had a brain stroke or blood clot inside the brain.
- You have kidney or liver disease.
- You suffer from Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) - a condition causing fever and bruising under the skin, with or without tiredness, confusion, jaundice.
- You have an allergy to a particular medicine.
- You are undergoing surgery (dental procedures included).
- Clobest Forte Tab is not recommended for use in children.
Mode of Action of Clobest Forte Tablets
How Does It Work?
Platelets are minuscule substances of the blood that stick together to form a blood clot. Clopidogrel in the medicine inhibits the enzymes responsible for the platelet aggregation and prevents the platelets to stick together. It maintains a smooth blood flow in the blood vessels....
Directions for Use of Clobest Forte Tablets
Take as directed by the doctor. Swallow as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. Take with or without food. Take the medicine regularly and avoid consuming it more than prescribed by the doctor....
Interactions of Clobest Forte Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes medicine affects the way other medicines work, and other medicines affect how the medicine works if taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements or herbals you take or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- If you are taking medicines like other blood thinners like warfarin or anti-platelet medicines like aspirin, heparin, painkillers, medicines used for brain-related disorders like fluoxetine, anti-HIV medicine, etc as concomitant use of these medicines with Clobest Forte Tab increase the risk of bleeding....
- Simultaneous use of antacids like omeprazole decreases the effectiveness of the Clobest Forte Tab if taken along.
- Other medicines that must be used with caution are anti-cancer medicines, anti-diabetics, anti-epileptic medicines or anti-fungal antibiotics like fluconazole.
Interactions with food items
Avoid grapefruit juice, when taking the Clobest Forte Tab , which reduces the efficacy of the medication. Avoid consuming grapefruit juice while on the medication.
Storage and disposal of Clobest Forte Tablets
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct heat or moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Clobest Forte Tablets
An overdose of Clobest Forte Tab causes internal bleeding, which will cause the patient to lose consciousness or have trouble breathing. Seek medical assistance if you suspect an overdose of Clobest Forte Tab ....
Missed a Dose
Missing doses of the medicine have side effects. If you have missed taking a dose, take it as soon as you remember (if it is within 12 hours of the usual time). If it is time for the next dose (more than 12 hours have passed), skip the missed one. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how I must take the Clobest Forte Tab ?
A: Clobest Forte Tab must be taken orally. Take with or without food. Complete the course of medicine, avoid stopping the medicine halfway without consulting the physician as discontinuation may lead to an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Q: Is Clobest Forte Tab a blood thinner?
A: Yes, Clobest Forte Tab is commonly known as blood thinner medicine and belongs to an antiplatelet class of medicine. Clopidogrel present in Clobest Forte Tab reduces the formation of clots within the blood vessels thus help easing the blood flow.
Q: Is Clobest Forte Tab a steroid?
A: No, Clobest Forte Tab is not a steroid. It is an antiplatelet medicine and reduces the risk of formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke and heart-related chest pain.
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- CDSCO - Clopidogrel [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 11 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed