Clinispect 5mg Tablet
Clinispect 5 MG Description
Clinispect Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing t
e contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Clindinol 5 Mg Tablet 10By Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.50₹ 59.85₹ 5.99/Tablet
- Dilnip 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.50₹ 93.07₹ 6.2/Tablet
- Cilacar 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.73₹ 60.12₹ 6.01/Tablet
- Lnbloc 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.62₹ 82.13₹ 5.48/Tablet
- Nexovas 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.35₹ 82.75₹ 5.52/Tablet
- Cilaheart 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.89₹ 49.21₹ 4.92/Tablet
- Cinod 5mg Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 138.00₹ 117.30₹ 5.87/Tablet
- Cetanil 5mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 94.80₹ 80.58₹ 5.37/Tablet
- Cilnikem 5mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.50₹ 57.37₹ 5.74/Tablet
- Cilsam 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jagsam Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 51.00₹ 5.1/Tablet
Uses of Clinispect 5 MG
Contraindications of Clinispect 5 MG
Side effects of Clinispect 5 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Clinispect 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Clinispect 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clinispect 5 MG
Interactions of Clinispect 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Clinispect Tablet works or Clinispect itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Clinispect 5 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.