Clearwax Ear Drops 10ml
By CIPLA GX
10ml Ear Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Clearwax Ear drop is a combination medicine used to provide relief from the ear pain dues to impacted ear wax. It aids in relieving the symptoms such as decreased hearing and stuffed sensations in the ear. It contains benzocaine, chlorbutol, paradichlorobenzene and turpentine oil as the active ingredient. It acts by softening the ear wax, thereby helps to remove and reduce the thickness of ear wax. Thus, providing relief from pain. Clearwax Ear drop should be used in ear only. Consult your doctor before using this medicine....
|You Save||₹11.97 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorbutol(5.0 %),Turpentine Oil(15.0 %),Benzocaine(2.7 %),Dichlorobenzene(2.0 %)|
|Uses||Impacted Ear wax, ear pain|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR EAR WAX|
Check more medicines with composition as Chlorbutol(5.0 %) + Turpentine Oil(15.0 %) + Benzocaine(2.7 %) + Dichlorobenzene(2.0 %)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Clearwax Ear Drop contains benzocaine, chlorbutol, paradichlorobenzene and turpentine oil.
- Paradichlorobenzene: It acts by reducing the thickness of the ear wax. It removes the ear wax. It dissolves the wax and also has antibacterial properties thus preventing infections.
- Chlorbutol: It acts as a wax softener. Benzocaine: It acts as a local anaesthetic agent. It decreases the pain sensation in the ear. It relieves ear discomfort.
- Turpentine oil: It acts as lubricating oil, by reducing the friction and easing the wax removal process.
Uses of Clearwax Ear Drops 10ml
Clearwax ear drops are used for the treatment of impacted ear wax characterised by stuffed up sensation in the ear, decreased hearing, associated with the pain in the ears.
Precautions and Warnings of Clearwax Ear Drops 10ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are a pregnant or nursing woman.
- You notice any unusual signs or symptoms while using this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You have hearing problems (including deafness, decreased hearing), intestinal problems (including blockage, swelling, ulcers), kidney problems, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease.
Directions for Use of Clearwax Ear Drops 10ml
- Make the patient lie down on the side with the affected ear up.
- Instil 2-3 drops of Clearwax ear drops into the ear canal.
- Cover the ear with a cotton plug and allow it to remain for about 15-30 minutes.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the package for more information.
Storage and disposal of Clearwax Ear Drops 10ml
- Store Clearwax Ear Drop in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Clearwax Ear drops for my child's ear pain?
A: Clearwax Ear drop should not be used for children below 1 year of age. You should always consult your child doctor, before giving any medicine.
Q: What are the side effects of Clearwax Ear drop?
A: You may experience headaches, sleeplessness and allergic reaction as a side effect of these ear drops.
Q: How long can I use Clearwax ear drops?
A: You must use Clearwax for as long as prescribed by your doctor. However, if you do not feel any improvement in symptoms, do not take it endlessly on your own without consulting a doctor.
Q: Is Clearwax ear drop a steroid?
A: No, Clearwax ear drop is not a steroid medicine.
Q: How much Clearwax should I use?
A: Use Clearwax ear drop only as directed by your doctor. The dose and frequency will be decided by the doctor depending on the underlying condition. Do not use more of it, do not use it more often, and do not use it for a longer time than your doctor ordered.
Q: How many times a day do I need to use Clearwax ear drops?
A: Doctors usually prescribe 3 - 4 times of usage in a day. However, it is advised to use it exactly as advised by the doctor. Do not modify the dose and duration on your own.
Q: When do you use Clearwax ear drops?
A: Clearwax ear drops are used for the treatment of impacted ear wax characterised by a stuffed up sensation in the ear and decreased hearing associated with the pain in the ears.
Q: What are the side effects of Clearwax ear drops?
A: Sometimes you may rarely experience sleeplessness, headache or allergic reaction after using Clearwax ear drops. However, these symptoms are usually mild and resolve on their own. Also, it is not important that everyone experience the same.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.