Cipzen D Tablet
Cipzen D tablet helps in relieving pain and it is used for the treatment of acute pain (sudden pain which lasts for a small duration). Cipzen D tablet contains a combination of two active ingredients - diclofenac and serratiopeptidase. It works by inhibiting the action of inflammatory mediators and promotes healing. Cipzen D should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹21.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and swelling|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, spinning of head, stomach discomfort, nausea|
Uses of CIPZEN D TABLET
Contraindications of CIPZEN D TABLET
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any ingredient of Cipzen D tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from the stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during or after cardiac bypass surgery.
Side effects of CIPZEN D TABLET
- Spinning of head
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of CIPZEN D TABLET
Other General Warnings
- Your kidneys and liver are not functioning properly or have any associated disorders.
- You have high blood pressure and other heart-related disorders such as heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or have perforations or bleeding problems in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- You have a condition called Crohn's disease (Inflammatory bowel disease).
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You consume alcohol regularly, concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes, allergy and lesions after taking this medicine.
- Women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Directions for Use of CIPZEN D TABLET
- Cipzen D tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should preferably be taken before meals.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of CIPZEN D TABLET
- Store Cipzen D tablet at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Quick Tips of CIPZEN D TABLET
- Cipzen D tablet helps in relieving pain and it is used for the treatment of acute pain.
- Do not take more than the daily prescribed dose of this medicine, as it may affect the liver or cause allergic reactions.
- Before taking this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on getting pregnant, or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all your medications and medical history.
- You should inform your doctor if you have experienced asthma, rhinitis, swelling of the face/lips/tongue, or hives after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs in the past.
- Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and abdominal pain can occur as side effects of this medicine in some individuals. If side effects bother you, please inform your doctor.
- Discontinue the use of this product and inform your doctor immediately if you notice skin rashes, lesions in lips/tongue/floor of the mouth, or any other allergic reactions after taking Cipzen D tablet....
- Tell your doctor if you have a history or have an alcohol addiction.
Dosage of CIPZEN D TABLET
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of CIPZEN D TABLET
How Does It Work?
- Cipzen D tablet works by the combined action of its two components. Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties....
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Interactions of CIPZEN D TABLET
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Cipzen D tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this tablet works if taken at the same time. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines such as anti-hypertensive medicines, water pills, antibiotics, immunosuppressants, heart and brain-related medicines, anti-epileptic medicines, blood thinners, etc....
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines such as colestipol and cholestyramine should be used with a minimum gap of 4 - 6 hours.
- Cipzen D should not be taken for 2 weeks after administration of oral contraceptives.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Cipzen D tablet?
Q: Can I use Cipzen D in stomach ulcers condition?
Q: Can we use Cipzen D when trying to conceive?
Q: Is Cipzen D tablet effective against edema?
Q: Is Cipzen D a muscle relaxant?
Q: How Long does Cipzen D take to show its effects?
Q: Is Cipzen D an antibiotic?
Q: When should I take Cipzen D tablet?
Q: Is Cipzen D a steroid?
Q: What is the composition of Cipzen D?
Q: What is the use of Cipzen D?
Q: What is the dose of the Cipzen D tablet?
- CIPZEN D Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- SERRAPEPTASE: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 6 December 2021]