Cipzen 5mg Tablet
Cipzen 5 MG Description
Cipzen Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Cipzen Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chemical s
ubstance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
- Emanzen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.75₹ 120.49₹ 12.05/Tablet
- Flanzen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.50₹ 71.50₹ 7.15/Tablet
Uses of Cipzen 5 MG
Contraindications of Cipzen 5 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Cipzen Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Cipzen 5 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Cipzen 5 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Cipzen 5 MG
How Does It Work?
- Cipzen Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Cipzen 5 MG
Interactions of Cipzen 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Cipzen Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Cipzen 5 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.