Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
Chymoral Forte 100000 AU Description
Chymoral Forte tablet is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine. It is used in the management of pain in various bone and joint-related disorders like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It
is also used to treat pain and inflammation in post-surgery wounds, tooth extraction and other condition of inflammation. Inflammation occurs when chemicals are released from the tissues and cells in the body. The symptoms of inflammation include joint pain, redness and swelling. Chymoral Forte tablet contains a combination of two enzymes – trypsin and chymotrypsin as active substances. It works by reducing swelling, pain and redness associated with inflammation. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components. Before taking Chymoral Forte tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you take.
Uses of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
- Pain management of various bone and joint-related condition.
- For post-operative healing of wounds and stitches.
- After dental surgeries, eye, nose, ear and throat related surgeries.
- Pain due to gynaecological conditions and after caesarean section.
- Sports-related injury, strain, sprain, fracture and dislocation.
Contraindications of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
- If you are allergic to trypsin-chymotrypsin or any other ingredients of Chymoral Forte tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney.
- If you have peptic ulcers (ulcers in stomach and intestine characterized by stomach pain, acidity, nausea, vomiting, food back up, bleeding and blood in stool).
- If you have a condition of increased eye pressure.
Side effects of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have blood clotting issues as Chymoral Forte tablet may interfere with it.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
Directions for Use of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
- Take Chymoral Forte tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, 30 minutes before food. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Storage and disposal of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
- Store Chymoral Forte tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Chymoral Forte 100000 AU
Interactions with other medicines
- Chymoral Forte tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant use of Chymoral Forte tablet along with medicines used to prevent clotting of blood like clopidogrel, warfarin and heparin should be avoided as it can increase the risk of bleeding.
- This medicine, when taken along with antibiotics (used to treat infections) like penicillin and chloramphenicol, may increase the risk of severe side effects (nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and diarrhoea)....