Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
20 Tablet(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Chymoral Forte Tablet contains enzymes, Trypsin-Chymotrypsin. They help to improve the digestion and absorption of protein and essential nutrients in the body and thus reducing pain, redness and swelling associated with any post-operative and infected wounds. They improve circulation and promotes faster wound healing. Avoid Chymoral Forte tablet if you have a history of allergy, liver or kidney problems. Pregnant and lactating mothers should take this medicine only after consulting their doctors.
Uses of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
Chymoral Forte Tablet is an anti-inflammatory medicine that is useful in reducing the pain, swelling and also helps in quick healing of post-operative wounds, traumas, injuries or sprains.
Contraindications of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Trypsin-chymotrypsin or any other ingredients of Chymoral Forte tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver or kidney
- If you have peptic ulcers (ulcers in stomach and intestine characterized by stomach pain, acidity, nausea, vomiting, food back up, bleeding and blood in stool)
- If you have a condition of increased eye pressure
Side effects of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Skin rash or itching (rare)
- Shortness of breath (rare)
Precautions and Warnings of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
Can I take Chymoral Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the use of Chymoral Forte tablet during human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I take Chymoral Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Chymoral Forte tablet passes into human milk. Hence, you should not breastfeed while taking this medicine. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Chymoral Forte Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Chymoral Forte tablet on driving but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Chymoral Forte Tablet?
Chymoral Forte tablet may interact with alcohol, so avoid consuming alcohol while you are on treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver and kidney problems.
- You have blood clotting issues, as Chymoral Forte tablet may interferes with it.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking this tablet as rarely this medicine may cause an allergic reaction (itching, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips or throat).
Mode of Action of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Chymoral Forte tablet contains enzymes (Trypsin-chymotrypsin) that help is proper digestion and absorption of required protein in the stomach. Thus, it helps in reducing inflammation and helps in preventing infections.read less
- They improve and restore the blood circulation, improves swelling, pain and fasten the recovery of the wound. They aid in the proper digestion of food and decrease the chances of stomach pain, gas and indigestion. It helps in the absorption of essential nutrients in bedridden patients.read less
Directions for Use of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Take Chymoral Forte tablets as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, 30 minutes before food. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Chymoral Forte tablets may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- Concomitant use of Chymoral Forte tablets along with medicines used to prevent clotting of blood like Clopidogrel, Warfarin and Heparin should be avoided as it can increase the risk of bleeding.
- This medicine, when taken along with antibiotics (used to treat infections) like Penicillin and Chloramphenicol, may increase the risk of severe side effects (nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and diarrhoea).read less
- This medicine may interact with other medicines, including herbal medicines. Thus, they should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Store Chymoral Forte tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this tablet after the expiry date has passed.
- Do not throw away any medicines in the sink, toilet or household waste.
Dosage of Chymoral Forte Strip Of 20 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of Chymoral Forte tablets, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Chymoral Forte tablet may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Chymoral forte vs Serratiopeptidase, are they the same?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet contains a combination of two enzymes Trypsin-Chymotrypsin, whereas Serratiopeptidase itself is an enzyme. Both are used for providing relief in pain and inflammation (swelling) associated with various conditions. These medicines should be used under medical supervision and only if prescribed by doctor.
Q: How does Chymoral Forte tablet work?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet contains enzymes named Trypsin and Chymotrypsin. These enzymes break down the protein in the stomach and help in smooth absorption. These protein helps in faster healing of wounds and helps to reduce the redness, swelling of infected wounds. It helps in improving wounds associate with the caesarian section, infected stitches, pelvic inflammatory disease, tooth removal, surgeries of face bones, fractures and sprains.
Q: Is Chymoral Forte an antibiotic?
A: No, Chymoral Forte tablet is not an antibiotic.
Q: How to take Chymoral Forte Tablet?
A: Take Chymoral Forte tablet in dose and frequency exactly prescribed by your doctor. Never share it with anyone for similar problems. Take the whole tablet with water, preferably half an hour before a meal. Do not break or chew it.
Q: Is Chymoral Forte tablet safe for use in lactation?
A: There is limited information about the use of Chymoral Forte tablet in lactation. Hence, it is unknown if this medicine is present in breast milk. Thus, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Q: Is Chymoral Forte Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Chymoral Forte tablet is not a steroid.
Q: Is Chymoral Forte tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Chymoral Forte tablet is a painkiller.
Q: Can I take Chymoral Forte tablet with other antibiotics?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet may increase the level of antibiotics (penicillin, chloramphenicol, etc.) in the body. The side effects of these medicines might increase and you may experience symptoms like diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, mouth pain, headache, confusion, fever, etc. Hence, you should not take any medicine without consulting your doctor.
Q: Why should I stop taking Chymoral Forte medicine before surgery?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet interferes with the clotting system of blood in the body which may lead to increase chances of bleeding during surgery. To avoid such a fatal situation, your doctor may advise stopping this medicine 2 weeks before surgical procedure.
Q: I have undergone the surgery of my facial bones. Why my doctor has prescribed Chymoral Forte tablet?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet helps in improving circulation around the surgical wounds and prevents the chances of infection, redness and swelling. Thus, it helps in faster healing of the stitching site.
Q: Is Chymoral Forte effective?
A: Chymoral Forte tablet is effective if taken as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
Q: Should Chymoral Forte tablet be taken with or without food?
A: Chymoral Forte tablets should preferably be taken 30 minutes before food.
Last Updated on: 28 Oct 2020 | 06:33 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Side effects
- Precautions and Warnings
- Mode of Action
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved