By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Cetadom Tablet Description
Cetadom Tablet contains a combination of Domperidone and Paracetamol (also called Acetaminophen). It is used to treat the symptoms of migraine like nausea, vomiting. It should be taken as directed by
the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach. You may experience side effects like dry mouth, diarrhoea. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
|You Save||₹8.48 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dry mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(10.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Cetadom Tablet
Cetadom Tablet is used for the treatment of migraine. It provides relief from its symptoms such as nausea, vomiting.
Contraindications of Cetadom Tablet
- If you are allergic to Domperidone, Paracetamol or any other ingredients of Cetadom Tablet.
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding from ulcers.
- If you have an obstruction, blockage or tear in the intestine or in any part of the gut.
- If you are suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour in your pituitary gland which releases an excess of prolactin hormone).
Side effects of Cetadom Tablet
- A dry mouth
- Diarrhoea, sleepiness, tiredness, skin rash, itching (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Cetadom Tablet
Can I take Cetadom Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Cetadom Tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential and if the benefits overweigh the risks.
Can I take Cetadom Tablet while breastfeeding?
Cetadom Tablet passes into breast milk; hence you should consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Cetadom Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Cetadom Tablet on driving, but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Cetadom Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cetadom Tablet, as it may worsen your condition.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
- You are suffering from any problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You are on medications like ketoconazole, erythromycin.
- You are taking any other medicine containing paracetamol or domperidone.
- Cetadom Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cetadom Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Cetadom Tablet works by the combined effects of both its components - Domperidone and Paracetamol.
- Domperidone is used to control nausea and vomiting caused due to migraine. It acts by increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines.
- Paracetamol works by blocking the release of certain chemical substances which cause pain and fever. So, all the symptoms related to migraine improve gradually.
Directions for Use of Cetadom Tablet
Cetadom Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break, or chew the medicine. It should be taken before food. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Cetadom Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Cetadom Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection) or erythromycin (antibiotic).
- Concomitant use of Cetadom Tablet along with blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Other medicines like Metoclopramide, Cholestyramine, Chloramphenicol should be used with caution along with Cetadom Tablet.
Interactions with food items
Cetadom Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach.
Storage and disposal of Cetadom Tablet
- Store Cetadom Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Cetadom Tablet
Symptoms of an overdose may be nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, agitation, unconsciousness, fits, confusion, sleepiness and pale skin. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much of Cetadom Tablet....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Cetadom Tablet take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Cetadom Tablet?
A: Cetadom Tablet is used for the treatment of migraine. It provides relief from its symptoms such as nausea, vomiting.
Q: Can Cetadom Tablet be taken after food?
A: No, Cetadom Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Cetadom Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Cetadom Tablet may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: How long should I take Cetadom Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Cetadom Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your condition after taking this medicine for 3 days.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed