Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
By CIPLA GX
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets contains a combination of Domperidone and Paracetamol (also called Acetaminophen). It is used to treat the symptoms of migraine like nausea, vomiting. It should be taken as
directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach. You may experience side effects like dry mouth, diarrhoea. Most of them are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately....
Uses of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for the treatment of migraine. It provides relief from its symptoms such as nausea, vomiting.
Contraindications of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Domperidone, Paracetamol or any other ingredients of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding from ulcers.
- If you have an obstruction, blockage or tear in the intestine or in any part of the gut.
- If you are suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour in your pituitary gland which releases an excess of prolactin hormone).
Side effects of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
- A dry mouth
- Diarrhoea, sleepiness, tiredness, skin rash, itching (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential and if the benefits overweigh the risks.
Can I take Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets passes into breast milk; hence you should consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets?
There is limited information about the effects of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets on driving, but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets, as it may worsen your condition.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
- You are suffering from any problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You are on medications like ketoconazole, erythromycin.
- You are taking any other medicine containing paracetamol or domperidone.
- Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets works by the combined effects of both its components - Domperidone and Paracetamol.
- Domperidone is used to control nausea and vomiting caused due to migraine. It acts by increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines.
- Paracetamol works by blocking the release of certain chemical substances which cause pain and fever. So, all the symptoms related to migraine improve gradually.
Directions for Use of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break, or chew the medicine. It should be taken before food. Do not cons
ume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection) or erythromycin (antibiotic).
- Concomitant use of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets along with blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Other medicines like Metoclopramide, Cholestyramine, Chloramphenicol should be used with caution along with Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets.
Interactions with food items
Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken on an empty stomach.
Storage and disposal of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose may be nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, agitation, unconsciousness, fits, confusion, sleepiness and pale skin. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed
too much of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing sch
edule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets is used for the treatment of migraine. It provides relief from its symptoms such as nausea, vomiting.
Q: Can Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets be taken after food?
A: No, Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken on an empty stomach.
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if youare stopping any medicine....Read more
Q: How long should I take Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: The dose and duration of Domcet Strip Of 10 Tablets will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvement in your condition after taking this medicine for 3 days.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹7.2 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Domperidone(10.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dry mouth|
Last Updated on: 08 Mar 2021 | 10:12 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved