Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ceff Suspension is an antibiotic and is used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, sinuses (such as sinusitis), throat (tonsillitis), chest and lungs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia), urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections). It contains cephalexin (or cefalexin) as its active ingredient. Ceff Suspension should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. You must complete the entire course of this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Ceff Suspension.
Uses of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
Ceff Suspension is used for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract.
Contraindications of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
- If you are allergic to cephalexin or any other ingredients of Ceff Suspension.
- If you are allergic to a similar class of antibiotics called cephalosporins.
- If you are suffering from a hereditary condition called porphyria.
Side effects of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
Can I take Ceff Suspension during pregnancy?
Please consult your doctor before using Ceff Suspension during pregnancy as there is limited information for its use in pregnant women.
Can I take Ceff Suspension while breastfeeding?
Cephalexin passes into the breastmilk in small amounts, thus you should be cautious when using Ceff Suspension while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Ceff Suspension?
You should be cautious while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery as Ceff Suspension may make you feel dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with Ceff Suspension?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ceff Suspension, as it may worsen the side effects such as dizziness or nausea.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Ceff Suspension, immediately contact your doctor.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop bloody diarrhoea or mucous in diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Ceff Suspension should be taken only on your doctor’s prescription and complete the course of the medicine. Discontinuing the medicine in between treatment may lead to the bacteria becoming resistant to this medicine.Read less
Mode of Action of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
How Does It Work?
Cephalexin in Ceff Suspension works by inhibiting the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall, which ultimately leads to the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
- Take Ceff Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ceff Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat cancer, gout (Probenecid), water tablets (ethacrynic acid, furosemide), diabetes (metformin), or other antibiotics.
- Ceff Suspension should not be concomitantly used with medicine like clindamycin, doxycycline to treat your bacterial infection.
- Medicines used to thin your blood like warfarin should be used with caution along with Ceff Suspension as it may increase bleeding.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
- Ceff Suspension should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Ceff 125mg Premix 60ml
Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea and blood in the urine. Seek urgent medical help if you feel you have taken Ceff Suspension in excess.
Missed a Dose
In case you have missed taking any dose of Ceff Suspension, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ceff Suspension?
A: Ceff Suspension is used in the treatment of various types of bacterial infections of the nose, ear, throat, chest, lungs, kidney, skin and urinary tract
Q: How to take Ceff Suspension?
A: Ceff Suspension should be taken as instructed by your doctor. Shake well before taking it. Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
Q: Is Ceff Suspension an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Ceff Suspension is an antibiotic.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 05 Jun 2021 | 02:17 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved