Cardirose 20mg Tablet
Cardirose 20 MG Description
Cardirose Tablet is a medicine a cholesterol lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol
long with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of athresclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, storke etc. This medicine works by interfaring with formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine is will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹37.60 (16% on MRP)|
- Rosuphar 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 115.2041% CHEAPER₹ 11.52/Tablet
- Curerosu 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 117.0040% CHEAPER₹ 11.7/Tablet
- Rosefast 20mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 373.05₹ 261.13₹ 26.11/Tablet
- Novastat 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 592.00₹ 503.20₹ 33.55/Tablet
- Roseday 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 346.33₹ 294.38₹ 19.63/Tablet
- Rozat 20mg Tablets 15'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 369.75₹ 314.29₹ 20.95/Tablet
- Rosuless 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 153.65₹ 130.6055% CHEAPER₹ 8.71/Tablet
- Crestor 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 426.50₹ 362.52₹ 36.25/Tablet
- Rosumac 20mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 287.10₹ 244.03₹ 24.4/Tablet
- Statpure 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 268.00₹ 227.80₹ 22.78/Tablet
Uses of Cardirose 20 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Cardirose 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver related conditions
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Cardirose 20 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Cardirose 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or history of muscle related problems.
- You have recently or in last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Cardirose 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Cardirose 20 MG
Interactions of Cardirose 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Cardirose works or Cardirose itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular if you are taking blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Cardirose 20 MG
- Store below 30°C in original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets