Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Caditor Ez Tablet contains atorvastatin and ezetimibe as active ingredients. It is used to treat high levels of cholesterol in the body, also known as hypercholesterolemia. This medicine acts by lowe
ring the cholesterol level in the body, thereby preventing further complications. Take Caditor Ez as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Tonact Ez 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 374.65₹ 318.45₹
- Lipi Ez 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 367.00₹ 311.95₹
- Orvas Ez 10mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.00₹ 74.80₹
- Storvas Ez 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 262.00₹ 222.70₹
- Aztor Ez 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.15₹
- Atorva E TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 333.75₹ 283.69₹
- Atorec Ez TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.45₹ 201.83₹
- Tg Tor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.10₹ 189.29₹
Uses of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, ezetimibe or any other ingredients of Caditor Ez Tablet.
- If you have liver disease or persistent increase in liver enzymes.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have or had kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You or your family has a history of muscle disorder or muscle spasm and condition due to Caditor Ez.
- You have a thyroid disease.
- You are an elderly person.
- You experience any undesired side effects after taking this Tablet.
- You are on any other medicines.
- You have diabetes or lung disease.
- Caditor Ez should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Ezetimibe acts by blocking the cholesterol absorption receptor present in the small intestine leading to a decrease in absorption of cholesterol to the liver and thereby reducing liver cholesterol storage....
- Atorvastatin inhibits the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase, which is responsible for the production of cholesterol. Thereby, helping in lowering the bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and boosting the production of good cholesterol....
Directions for Use of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- You should take Caditor Ez Tablet regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than that recommended.
Interactions of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Caditor Ez works or Caditor Ez Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking anti-HIV medicines, antibiotics or antifungal medicines, anti-convulsant, blood thinners, antacids, antihypertensive medicines, painkillers, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Caditor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the medication away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the unused tablets or discard them in household waste.