C Furo 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
C Furo 250 MG Description
C-Furo 250 tablet is an antibiotic medicine. C-Furo tablet is used to treat bacterial infections of various parts of the body. It contains cefuroxime as its active ingredient. C-Furo 250 tablet is ef
fective against infection of tonsils, throat, sinus, ears, respiratory tract, urinary tract, skin and soft tissues. It works by inhibiting the cell wall synthesis of bacteria, which ultimately causes the death of bacteria. You should avoid taking antibiotics for flu, cold and seasonal allergies as these diseases are caused by viruses and antibiotics are not effective against viruses. You should also avoid taking antibiotics when not required as an excessive intake can make antibiotics ineffective for future infections. Also, refrain from using it for a prolonged time as it can also affect the good bacteria present in the body along with harmful bacteria.
- Trufurox 250mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.00₹ 103.20₹
- Ceroxitum 250mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 230.00₹ 195.50₹
- Cefaprime 250mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 78.00₹
- Cerom 250mg TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 258.13₹ 258.13₹
- Cefubros 250mg Tablets 10'sBy Olympus Life Sciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 280.00₹ 238.00₹
- Joxcy 250mg TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 280.50₹ 227.20₹
- Cefakind 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.90₹ 169.91₹
- Xoxe 250mg TabletBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 395.00₹ 395.00₹
- Augxetil 250mg TabletBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 228.00₹ 193.80₹
- Ceftum 250mg TabletBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 267.00₹ 226.95₹
Uses of C Furo 250 MG
Contraindications of C Furo 250 MG
- If you are allergic to cefuroxime or other ingredients of C-Furo tablet.
- If you have experienced an allergic reaction upon the use of certain antibiotics (penicillins, monobactams, carbapenems or other beta-lactam antibiotics). If you are not sure about these antibiotics ask your doctor....
Side effects of C Furo 250 MG
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of C Furo 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop rashes with blisters and peeling of skin after taking this tablet.
- You have kidney or liver disease; a dose adjustment may be required.
- You develop white patches on your mouth after consumption of this tablet.
- You experience continuous diarrhoea. Immediately stop taking it and report to the hospital.
- You experience difficulty in breathing, rashes, swelling of the face or mouth after taking this medicine.
- C-Furo 250 may alter the result of a few blood tests, inform your doctor or lab personnel about it.
Mode of Action of C Furo 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of C Furo 250 MG
- C-Furo 250 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- It should be taken after a meal to avoid any stomach discomforts.
- Always complete the course of antibiotics for effective infection control.
Interactions of C Furo 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way C-Furo 250 tablet works or C-Furo itself can affect the action of certain medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, herbals or supplements you are taking or have recently taken or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for an acidity problem, contraceptive pills, medicines for gout and blood thinners. If you are taking contraceptive pills while you are being treated with this medicine, you may also need to use an additional physical contraceptive measure....
Storage and disposal of C Furo 250 MG
- Store C-Furo 250 tablets in a cool and dry place & protect them from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of C Furo 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the C-Furo 250 before the prescribed duration?
Q: Can I take C-Furo 250 for urinary tract infection (UTI)?
Q: Is C-Furo an antibiotic?
Q: When should I take C-Furo 250 tablet?
- Zinnat 125 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]
- Zinnat 125 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]
- Cefuroxime [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 9 March 2022]