C Clox Capsule
C Clox Capsule Description
C Clox Capsule is a combination medicine used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, skin & soft tissues, bone & joint, nose, throat, etc. It contains amoxycillin, c
loxacillin, lactobacillus. It attacks bacteria to stop them from multiplying and spreading of infection.
|You Save||₹8.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cloxacillin(250.0 Mg) + Lactobacillus Sporogenes(60.0 M) + Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(250.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Skin rash, thrush, cloudy urine, dizziness, convulsions,|
Uses of C Clox Capsule
Contraindications of C Clox Capsule
- If you are allergic to any other ingredients of this medicine or similar medicines (antibiotics)
Side effects of C Clox Capsule
- Skin rash
- Infection in mouth, skin folds or vagina (thrush)
Precautions and Warnings of C Clox Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients of C Clox Capsule.
- You have epilepsy.
- You have kidney or urinating problems.
- You have a fever, sore throat, extreme tiredness or swollen glands.
Mode of Action of C Clox Capsule
How Does It Work?
- C Clox Capsule comprises three different medications: amoxicillin, cloxacillin and lactobacillus.
- Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin are antibiotics that stop bacteria from forming a protective coating necessary for germs to survive in the human body. As a result, they successfully eliminate your infection when they work together. ...
- Lactobacillus is a live microbe that helps restore the balance of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, which antibiotics or infections can disrupt.
Directions for Use of C Clox Capsule
- C Clox Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of C Clox Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way C Clox Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking blood-thinning medications, other antibiotic medications, probenecid, allopurinol and methotrexate.
Storage and disposal of C Clox Capsule
- Store C Clox Capsule in a clean & dry place.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of C Clox Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of C Clox Capsule?
Q: What is the use of C Clox Capsule?
- Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- AMOXICILLIN 250mg and 500mg CAPSULES BP [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Cloxacillin [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- DailyMed - FLORA Q- lactobacillus acidophilus capsule [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Plaza-Diaz J, Ruiz-Ojeda F, Gil-Campos M, Gil A. Mechanisms of Action of Probiotics [Internet]. PubMed. 2019 [cited 21 June 2022]