Budecort 200mcg Box Of 200md Metered Dose Inhaler
Budecort 200 MCG Description
Budecort 200 inhaler contains budesonide, a steroid medicine. It has an anti-asthmatic action. Budecort 200 inhaler is used to maintain or control the symptoms of asthma and to prevent the developmen
t of asthma. It helps in controlling daily symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing and chest pain and prevents exacerbations. Your doctor or pharmacist can guide you on how to use the inhaler. You should use Budecort 200 inhaler as advised by your doctor for effective control of your asthma. Maintain oral hygiene while using Budecort 200 inhaler. After using this inhaler gargle or rinse your mouth to prevent oral infection.
Uses of Budecort 200 MCG
Contraindications of Budecort 200 MCG
- If you are allergic to budesonide or any of the ingredients of Budecort 200 or milk proteins.
- Budecort 200 inhalers should not be used to treat Status asthmaticus, an extreme form of asthma in which asthma attacks follow one another without pause and asthma attacks, which require a medical emergency....
Side effects of Budecort 200 MCG
- Fungal infection of the mouth
- Hoarseness in voice
- Throat irritation
- Change of taste
Precautions and Warnings of Budecort 200 MCG
Other General Warnings
- You have a problem of difficulty in breathing or severe asthma problem, then the doctor may adjust the dose accordingly.
- You have or had a serious infection that affects mainly the lungs.
- You are suffering from liver disease, as it may lead to increased levels of budesonide in your blood. Such patients need to be checked at regular intervals.
- You experience any allergic reactions like rashes, urge to scratch, swelling, then the doctor may discontinue the treatment.
- You should not take more than the recommended for effective control of asthma and maintenance.
- You experience any visual disturbance, then your doctor may refer you to an eye specialist for evaluation of possible causes, which may include cataracts, high pressure inside the eye (glaucoma).
- You develop an oral fungal infection and an increase in wheezing after using this medicine, then the doctor may discontinue the treatment or suggest an alternate.
- This medicine may impair the growth of children. The doctor may re-evaluate the dose make sure you do not give an extra dose to your kids.
- Budecort 200 can suppress the actions of adrenal glands and cause physiological changes you may not perceive. Discuss it with your doctor.
Mode of Action of Budecort 200 MCG
How Does It Work?
- People with asthma have inflammation in their airways, which makes them sensitive to asthma triggers and cause symptoms of discomfort in the airways.
- Budecort 200 inhaler works by inhibiting the action of allergic and inflammatory mediators, which can trigger asthma symptoms.
- It decreases the symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing and chest discomfort and facilitates breathing.
Directions for Use of Budecort 200 MCG
- Take exactly as per indications from your physician or pharmacist.
- Do not stop taking Budecort 200 inhaler without consulting your doctor, even if you feel relieved after taking a few doses.
- Rinse your mouth after every use to prevent fungal infection & wash your face to avoid any facial irritation.
Interactions of Budecort 200 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
- Antifungal medicines such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole should not be taken along with Budecort 200 inhaler and if the treatment is a must, there should be a sufficient gap between the administration of two medicines....
- Concomitant use of Anti-HIV medicines such as Nelfinavir, Ritonavir, Indinavir and antibiotics like Clarithromycin with Budecort 200 inhaler should be avoided.
- Other medicines containing steroids and medicines used for asthma management like salbutamol should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Budecort 200 MCG
- Keep it in original packing.
- Keep the device tightly closed to protect it from moisture.
- Keep it away from light and moisture.
Dosage of Budecort 200 MCG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can I avoid having oral fungal infection during the treatment with Budecort 200 inhaler?
Q: I am using Budecort 200 inhaler for the first time. How should I use it?
- Before you use Budecort 200 inhaler the first time, read the written instructions that come with it.
- Look at the diagrams carefully and be sure that you recognize all the parts of the inhaler.
- Ask your doctor to show you the right way to use the inhaler.
- Practice using the inhaler in front of him or her, so you are sure you are doing it the right way.
Q: Can Budecort 200 inhaler cause altered vision?
Q: Can I give Budecort 200 inhaler to my child, who is having an asthma attack?
Q: Can Budecort 200 inhaler inhaler stop sneezing?
Q: Does Budecort inhaler contain steroids?
Q: How often I can take Budecort inhaler?
Q: How long does Budecort take to work?
Q: Is there any side effect of the Budecort inhaler?
Q: What is Budecort inhaler used for?
Q: Can we use Budecort daily?
Other Products from this Brand
- Budecort 0 5 Mg 2 Ml Packet Of 5 Respules
- Budecort 1 Mg Packet Of 5 2 Ml Respules
- Budecort 100 Mcg Box Of 200 Md Metered Dose Inhaler
- Budecort 200 Mcg Rotacaps 30 S
- Budecort 400 Mcg Rotacaps 30 S
- Budecort Neohaler Accuhaler
- Budecort 100 Mg Neohaler
- Budecort 3 Mg Capsule 10
- Budecort 50 Mcg Bottle Of 200 Md Inhaler