Brox Syrup 75ml
Brox Syrup 75ml Description
Brox Syrup is a cough preparation. It contains a combination of ambroxol, guaifenesin and levosalbutamol. Brox Syrup is used for the treatment of productive cough associated with spasms or constricti
on of airways in conditions such as bronchitis and bronchial asthma. It is also used for all conditions associated with thick mucous, wheezing and chest congestion. It works by relaxing the muscles of the airways and making them cough less thick which can be expelled out easily. This medicine is meant to be used in adults and children above 6 years of age. For children, this medicine should be used under adult supervision.
|You Save||₹4.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(15.0 Mg) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg) + Salbutamol / Albuterol(1.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Cough with mucus|
|Side effects||Taste disturbance, nausea|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Brox Syrup 75ml
Contraindications of Brox Syrup 75ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- If you have any heart condition or significant risk factors for ischaemic heart disease.
- This medicine should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Side effects of Brox Syrup 75ml
- Taste disturbance
- Numb sensation in the mouth, throat and tongue
Precautions and Warnings of Brox Syrup 75ml
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a cough for a long time.
- You have asthma or have experienced serious asthma attacks.
- You have or had a liver or kidney problem, any form of ulcer.
- You have a condition of compromised airway movement (ciliary dyskinesia).
- You have a regular habit of drinking or consuming alcohol too often.
Mode of Action of Brox Syrup 75ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Brox Syrup 75ml
- Take Brox Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it.
Interactions of Brox Syrup 75ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Brox Syrup works or Brox Syrup itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, heart conditions, psychiatric illness, antibiotics, anaesthetics, etc.
- This medicine should not be clubbed with cough suppressants.
Storage and disposal of Brox Syrup 75ml
- Store Brox Syrup below 30°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.