Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
By TABLETS INDIA LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bifilac HP capsule is a combination supplement with Probiotic, Prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. It is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with the use of antibiotics, it helps to restore the normal microbial flora of the gut. It is also helpful in improving the absorption of nutrients, metabolism and immunity. Take Bifilac HP capsule as suggested by your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Bifilac HP capsule contains Probiotic, Prebiotic & immunobiotic properties.
- Bifilac HP helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea and improves absorption and digestion.
- It contains strains of 4 beneficial bacteria, Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesentericus, and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis helps in restoring bacterial flora of the gut, improves immunity and can prevent the incidence of diarrhoea, inflammatory diseases and lactose intolerance.
- Clostridium butyricum yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication in the gut and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesentericus promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of luminal enterotoxin, which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is known to produce lactic acid and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy.read less
Uses of Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac HP capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the gut.
- For the prevention and treatment of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- As an adjuvant for managing diarrhoea associated with diseases & the use of certain medicines.
- It can improve the absorption of nutrients from intestine, metabolism and immunity.
Precautions and Warnings of Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Bifilac HP capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give Bifilac HP capsule to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition, and you are taking medication for that.
Directions for Use of Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Bifilac HP capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow it with a glass of water. Do not open, cut or chew the capsule.
- You should take it regularly and preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Bifilac HP capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use damaged or expired Bevon capsules.
- You need to properly discard this tablet when it is expired or no longer needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Bifilac HP Capsule used for?
- Bifilac HP capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Prevention and treatment of various types of diarrhoea.
Q: Can we use Bifilac HP capsule during pregnancy?
A: The safety of Bifilac HP is not established during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the potential benefit of the treatment outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side-effects of Bifilac HP capsule?
A: You may experience bloating, constipation, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions like itching, rashes etc. However, not everyone faces these side effects.
Q: Does Bifilac HP lead to stopping of motion?
A: Bifilac HP is used to treat diarrhoea which is associated with various conditions. You may experience constipation, but it does not stop motion completely.
Q: How many Bifilac HP capsules a day should be used by an elderly?
A: Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of this capsule after accessing your condition. However, organs of elderly patients are not as functional as a healthy adult. Therefore, all the underlying conditions should be considered before giving this medicine to the elderly.
Q: Is Bifilac HP used to cure for mouth ulcers?
A: No, Bifilac HP does not have any participation in treating mouth ulcer. It is a combination of various bacterial strains. It acts by restoring the microbial flora of the gut.
|You Save||₹26.32 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Streptococcus Faecalis(60.0 M),Clostridium Butyricum(4.0 M),Bacillus Mesentericus(2.0 M),Lactic Acid Bacillus(100.0 M)|
Last Updated on: 12 Feb 2021 | 12:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved