Bifilac Hp Strip Of 10 Capsules
Bifilac HP capsule is a pre-probiotic medicine. It is used to treat and reduce the risk of diarrhoea associated with the use of antibiotics. This medicine helps to restore the normal microbial flora of the gut, also known as good bacteria. Bifilac HP capsule is a combination supplement with probiotic, prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. It contains strains of 4 beneficial bacteria, Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesenteric and Lactobacillus sporogenes. It is also helpful in improving the absorption of nutrients, metabolism and immunity. This capsule aids to improve gut health and increases the count of good bacteria in them. Take Bifilac HP capsule as suggested by your doctor or pharmacist. Inform your doctor about past medical and medication history before starting the treatment with this medicine.
|You Save||₹31.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Streptococcus Faecalis(60.0 M) + Clostridium Butyricum(4.0 M) + Bacillus Mesentericus(2.0 M) + Lactic Acid Bacillus(100.0 M)|
|Therapy||PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC|
Uses of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac HP capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the gut.
- For the prevention and treatment of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- As an adjuvant for managing diarrhoea associated with diseases & the use of certain medicines.
- It can improve the absorption of nutrients from the intestine, metabolism and immunity.
Ingredients and Benefits of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac HP capsule contains Probiotic, Prebiotic & immunobiotic properties.
- Bifilac HP helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea and improves absorption and digestion.
- It contains strains of 4 beneficial bacteria, Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesentericus and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis helps in restoring bacterial flora of the gut, improves immunity and can prevent the incidence of diarrhoea, inflammatory diseases and lactose intolerance.
- Clostridium butyricum yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication in the gut and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesentericus promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of luminal enterotoxin, which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is known to produce lactic acid and makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy....
Precautions and Warnings of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients of the Bifilac HP capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have a liver or kidney function problem.
- You should not give the Bifilac HP capsule to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medication for that.
Directions for Use of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac HP capsules should be taken as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow it with a glass of water. Do not open, cut or chew the capsule.
- You should take it regularly and preferably at a fixed time.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Store the Bifilac HP capsules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired Bifilac HP capsules.
Quick Tips of BIFILAC HP STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Bifilac HP capsule is a pre-probiotic medicine. It is used to treat and reduce the risk of diarrhoea associated with the use of antibiotics.
- This medicine helps to restore the normal microbial flora of the gut, also known as good bacteria.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Inform your doctor about past medical and medication history before starting the treatment with this medicine.
- Do not use Bifilac HP capsules if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without consulting your doctor.
- Keep the capsules out of reach of children.
- Do not use Bifilac HP capsules if you have a weakened immune system or if you are taking antibiotics.
- Keep the capsules in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- You can make certain lifestyle modifications like eating a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins to provide nourishment for beneficial gut bacteria.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Bifilac HP Capsule used for?
- Bifilac HP capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Prevention and treatment of various types of diarrhoea.
Q: Can we use Bifilac HP capsule during pregnancy?
Q: What are the side effects of Bifilac HP capsule?
Q: Does Bifilac HP lead to stopping of motion?
Q: How many Bifilac HP capsules a day should be used by the elderly?
Q: Is Bifilac HP used to cure mouth ulcers?
Q: Can I take my other medicines along with Bifilac?
Q: How Does Bifilac work?
Q: Is Bifilac HP good for constipation?
Q: Can Bifilac HP capsule be taken after antibiotics?
Other Products from this Brand
- BIFILAC GG 10 VANILLA FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE SACHET OF 1GM GRANULES
- BIFILAC STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- BIFILAC DRY SYRUP 50ML
- BIFILAC GG SACHET OF 1GM POWDER
- BIFILAC GG SUGAR FREE VANILLA FLAVOUR SACHET OF 0.75GM GRANULES
- BIFILAC SACH 0.5 GM
- BIFILAC CLAUSI MINI BOTTLE OF 5ML SUSPENSION (PACK OF 10)
- BIFILAC GG SUGAR FREE STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- BIFILAC CLAUSI MINI BOTTLE OF 5ML SUSPENSION