Bengel Ac 2.5% Gel 30gm
Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W Description
Bengel Ac Gel is used for the treatment of acne. It contains benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient. It works as a keratolytic and bactericidal agent. It kills the bacteria that causes acne and hel
ps in shedding the dead skin by loosening the keratin layer. It may also produce a soothing effect on the skin by retaining moisture. While using Gel, you should follow a healthy skincare routine. Avoid using any product that may irritate or make your skin dry such as alcohol-containing products, cosmetics or soaps that dry the skin, medicated cosmetics. Wash your hands after applying this gel. Do not apply Bengel Ac Gel for any other skin condition.
Uses of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
Contraindications of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
Side effects of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
- Dry skin
Precautions and Warnings of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You experience swelling or blistering on your skin after application of this product, discontinue and talk to your doctor.
- You should avoid exposure of this product to your eyes, mouth, nose or mucous membrane, if accidental exposure happens wash it immediately.
- This product may bleach your hair, clothes or fabrics, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after each application.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and do not apply this product on damaged skin.
Mode of Action of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
- Wash your skin with a mild cleanser before application of Bengel Ac Gel and pat it dry.
- Apply Gel in a thin layer once or twice or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should avoid exposure to sunlight while using this product, if that is unavoidable use this in the evening.
- Do not use more or less of this product or more often than directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Interactions of Bengel Ac 2.5 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Bengel Ac Gel is meant to be used on the skin hence it may not affect the action of other medicines consumed orally or taken via systemic route. However, this can affect the action of medication or products applied to the skin at the same time....
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any topical product you are currently using or might use.
- You should not use medicines with peeling, drying or irritant effects on the skin, also avoid using other medicines for the treatment of acne simultaneously.