Azibact Lr 100mg Readymix
Azibact 100 MG/5ML Description
Azibact Oral Liquid contains Azithromycin. They belong to an antibiotic class of medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the throat/neck, lungs, ear, urinary tract and skin.
It works by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Azibact Oral Liquid is designed to be used only by the children. Give Azibact Oral Liquid as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child and never miss or skip a dose. The common side effects of Azibact Oral Liquid is diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and gas. If you feel the side effects persist or the condition of your child worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Uses of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
Contraindications of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
- If your child is allergic to Azithromycin or any other component of Azibact Oral Liquid.
- If your child is allergic to erythromycin, any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic.
Side effects of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
- Dizziness, headache, pricking sensation, joint pain, tiredness
- Impaired sense of taste and vision, deafness
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, flatulence, indigestion
- Skin rashes, an urge to scratch, eating disorder or fear of getting weight
Precautions and Warnings of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
Other General Warnings
- Your child has heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- Your child experiences severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- Your child has kidney or liver problems.
- Your child has muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- Your child has any neurological or psychiatric or mental problems.
- Your child has low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
- Your child has any allergic reactions like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection.
- Your child is suffering from diabetes.
Mode of Action of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
- Give Azibact Oral Liquid as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acid called antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Other medicines such as a medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like ciclosporin, blood thinner medicine like warfarin should be used cautiously....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Azibact 100 MG/5ML
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.