Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
By CIPLA LIMITED
15ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml is used to treat bacterial infections as it is an antibiotic.
Uses of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
- Skin infections
- Ear infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Traveller's diarrhoea
- Respiratory infections
Contraindications of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
- People who have a history of cholestatic jaundice (jaundice caused due to obstruction in the flow of juices from the liver).
- Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml dosage is not recommended in people who have an allergy to any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic such as azithromycin and erythromycin.
Side effects of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
- Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml side effects include stomach ache, mild stomach upset, nausea and diarrhoea.
- Dizziness, headache and loss of appetite may also be seen.
- Joint pain and a feeling of pins and needles or numbness could also be side effects of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml.
- A person may also experience a skin rash, impaired vision and itching. Allergic skin reactions can also be caused by the use of this drug.
- Irregular heartbeat and low blood pressure have also been observed in some people.
- A condition like pancreatitis, where the pancreas is inflamed, can occur.
- Lastly, fatigue could also be a side effect.
Precautions and Warnings of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
Can I take Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml during pregnancy?
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml should not to be used during pregnancy. Please speak to your doctor before taking it.
Can I take Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml while breastfeeding?
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml should not to be taken while breastfeeding. A 2-day gap is required between breastfeeding and stopping the medicine's course.
Can I drive if I have consumed Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml?
Driving is recommended only if you do not experience dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml?
Alcohol consumption may make you feel dizzy, so avoid it as far as possible.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You should consult a doctor before taking Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml if you have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis.
Mode of Action of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml is used to treat infections by stopping the growth of bacteria. The drug's molecule binds to nuclear and protein materials of the cells of the bacteria. Therefore, protein synthesis, which is associated with the bacteria's growth process, is disrupted and leads to the bacteria's eventual death.
Directions for Use of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml dosage should be taken as recommended by the doctor. Preferably, avoid the consumption of food immediately after taking the medicine. Maintain a gap of 1-2 hours between food intake and dosage.
Interactions of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Avoid taking the medicine terfenadine along with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml because it may cause significant heart problems.
- Drugs used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS such as zidovudine or nelfinavir may interact with this medicine.
- Rifabutin, used for treating tuberculosis, is also known to interact with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml.
- Antacids should be taken 1 h before or 2 h after Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml dosage.
- It interacts with blood thinners such as enoxaprin, heparin, fondparinux and warfarin.
- Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml can interact with medications such as bivalirudin, thrombin and dalteparin, which are used for preventing blood clots.
- Quinidine, which is used to treat heart rate problems, can interact with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml.
- If you are taking cyclosporin, you should inform the doctor because it may interact with this drug.
- Ergotamine, used to treat migraine, should not be taken along with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml.
Interactions with food items
- Absorption of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml is slowed down by food intake.
- Grapefruit is known to interact specifically with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml because both are broken down by the liver in the same manner.
Other general Interactions
If you have kidney-, liver- or heart-related problems, you might want to talk to the doctor before using the medication.
Storage and disposal of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
It is important to keep Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml in dry conditions at room temperature and away from sunlight. Ensure that kids should not have access to the medicine.
Dosage of Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml
Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml overdose can lead to conditions such as diarrhoea, dizziness, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting. If you think you have overdosed, please inform your doctor immediately.
You should take the dose as soon as you remember; however, if you remember to take the medicine very close to the scheduled time, then directly take the scheduled dose only. You should not take double doses to compensate for the missed dosage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml along with cyclosporin, since I had a transplant recently?
A: Ideally, cyclosporin is not recommended with Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml. The doctor will check the levels of both drugs in your blood and change the dosage of either medicine. You should consult your doctor before starting the medicine or changing the course of either medicine.
Q: Are Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml and erythromycin the same medicines?
A: No, both are different medicines, although they belong to the same class of antibiotics. Compared to erythromycin, Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml is more advanced.
Q: What information should I provide to the doctor before starting the medication?
A: You should inform your doctor about all allergies, disorders and medical history of any conditions you may have because it will help the doctor modify your dosage accordingly.
Q: Is Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml safe for children to consume?
A: Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml usage is not known for children below the age of 16 years. For children, please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Q: Can a person with QT syndrome or previous history of QT prolongation take Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml?
A: Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml may not be safe for a person with this condition. Please speak to your doctor before taking the medication. If you experience any symptoms related to Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 15 Ml, report to the doctor/hospital immediately.
Other Products from this Brand
- Azee 500 Mg Strip Of 5 Tablets
- Azee 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Azee 500 Mg Strip Of 3 Tablets
- Azee 250 Mg Tablet
- Azee 200 Mg Peppermint Dry Syp 15 Ml
- Azee 100 Mg Peppermint Flav Dry Syp
- Azee 200 Mg Rediuse Syp
- Azee 100 Mg Rediuse Syp
- Azee 500 Mg Injection
- Azee 1 Gm Tablet
- Azee 500 Mg Dry Syrup 7 5 Ml
- Azee 500 Mg Eye Drops 3 Ml
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved