Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Alcee Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin C as its active ingredient, also known as ascorbic acid. It helps you meet your daily nutritional requirement of vitamin C. It is used for th
e treatment of vitamin C deficiency. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative damage. It also boosts immunity and helps you fight against seasonal allergies and flu.
Uses of Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency.
- To treat scurvy, a disease characterised by weakness, anaemia, bleeding gums and blood spots on skin due to lack of vitamin C in the body.
- As a supplement to boost the immune system and fight against flu & seasonal allergies.
Precautions and Warnings of Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking it at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Vitamin C is essential for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- It is an excellent antioxidant that protects body cells from oxidative damage.
- Boosts immunity and protects the body from diseases, allergies and environment-related illness.
- It promotes collagen synthesis, a protein that helps in wound healing, skin repair, cartilage and bone strength.
- It also promotes healthy skin, nails and hair and improves iron absorption from food.
Directions for Use of Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Alcee Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin C?
A: Citrus fruits like amla, orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit, papaya, strawberries and vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum are rich and natural sources of vitamin C.
Q: It is a health supplement and can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too many vitamins are not harmful. If you think you have taken an excessive amount of this supplement, seek medical help immediately.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: There is a significantly less chance of side effects with this supplement if consumed in the doses advised by your doctor. However, in rare cases, you may experience headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, itching, swelling and frequent urination.
Q: In what conditions, one should not consume this supplement?
A: Do not take this supplement if you have a problem of kidney stone, also known as hyperoxaluria or have a kidney disease.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you