Acuflam Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acuflam Sr 200 MG Description
Acuflam Sr Tablet contains aceclofenac as an active ingredient. It is a pain relieving medicine used for relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation in different forms of arthritis and ankylosing spon
dylitis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back). This medicine acts by blocking the activity of an enzyme responsible for sensation of pain, swelling as well as inflammation.
|You Save||₹4.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dark stools, diarrhoea||Side effects||Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting, dirrhoea|
- Acemiz Sr 200mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 74.70₹ 52.29₹
- Dolokind Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.18₹ 53.70₹
- Zix Sr 200mg TabletBy Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 81.75₹ 81.75₹
- Arflur Cr 200mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.50₹ 42.92₹
- Hifenac Sr 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
Uses of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
Contraindications of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
Side effects of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma or breathing-related disorders.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure, blood clots, heart-related disorder and raised cholesterol.
- You have conditions like porphyria (related to blood) or lupus (the immune system attacks its tissues).
- You are elderly, recovering from surgery or infected with chickenpox
- You have any form of kidney or liver disease.
- You have inflammation or bleeding problems in your stomach or any part of your gut.
- You have or had any blood circulation disorder due to which blood supply to the brain was affected.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for fertility.
Mode of Action of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
- Take Acuflam Sr Tablet as a whole with a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Acuflam Sr Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Acuflam Sr Tablet can reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of anti-hypertensive medicines such as enalapril and losartan, and other medicines from the same class. Special attention is required for elderly patients. ...
- Water pills, ciclosporin or tacrolimus, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to toxicity to kidneys, and hence regular monitoring of blood potassium levels is advised and renal function is suggested....
- Medicines like digoxin used for the treatment of heart failure or other heart conditions should be used cautiously.
- Acuflam Sr Tablet, if taken along with methotrexate, can affect the kidney functions and hence should be used cautiously.
- Aceclofenac should be avoided up to 8-12 days if a patient has received mifepristone because it may reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Steroids, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to an increased risk of getting ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- Acuflam Sr Tablet may enhance the anticoagulant effects of warfarin; thus, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used for brain-related disorders, certain anti-HIV medicines and anti-diabetic medicines should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Acuflam Sr 200 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.