Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SANAT PRODUCTS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Acemove Mr Tablet is a combination medicine used for symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasms and to reduce swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. It consists of three medicines, aceclo
fenac, paracetamol and chlorzoxazone as active ingredients. It is also used to relieve pain post operations and surgeries. Acemove Mr Tablet decreases the release of chemicals responsible for inflammatory reactions such as prostaglandin, relaxes the muscles and blocks the transmission of pain signals to the brain from the site of pain. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals to avoid an upset stomach.
|You Save||₹7.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Chlorzoxazone(500.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain|
|Side effects||Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Chlorzoxazone(500.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acemove Mr Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries. It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling....
Contraindications of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac, paracetamol, chlorzoxazone or any ingredient of Acemove Mr Tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
Side effects of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Liver problem
Precautions and Warnings of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Acemove Mr Tablet during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Acemove Mr Tablet during pregnancy. Hence, it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Acemove Mr Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use Acemove Mr Tablet if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Acemove Mr Tablet ?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken Acemove Mr Tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Acemove Mr Tablet ?
It is advised to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Acemove Mr Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver problems, high blood pressure, heart-related disorder etc.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure
- Your doctor may ask you to do kidney function tests during the treatment.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you are passing black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have Systemic lupus erththramoses (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic then concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Acemove Mr Tablet works by the combined action of its three components. Aceclofenac and paracetamol inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness....
Directions for Use of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Acemove Mr Tablet has to be taken as advised by the doctor with a sufficient amount of water. It is taken as directed by your doctor and preferably after meals.
Interactions of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Acemove Mr Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat gout, bacterial infections, diabetes, hypertension, medicines for brain or heart-related diseases, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, steroids, etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-HIV medicines, anti-depressants, antibiotics like levofloxacin and chloramphenicol, anti-tuberculosis medicines, etc.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like warfarin and coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
Storage and disposal of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Acemove Mr Tablet should be store below 30°C.
- Protect it from moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from the children and pets.
Dosage of Acemove Mr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Acemove Mr in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Acemove Mr take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Acemove Mr Tablet for a toothache?
A: Do not take Acemove Mr Tablet without consulting your dentist. The underlying cause of toothache can be different. Therefore, do not self medicate.
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Acemove Mr Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Acemove Mr Tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
- DailyMed - CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Aceclofenac 100 mg film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 3 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed