Ab Phylline Sr 200mg Tablet
Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG Description
AB Phylline SR 200 tablet is used for breathing difficulty associated with lung-related disorders like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). AB Phylline SR 200 tablet contains aceb
rophylline as its active ingredient. This medicine promotes muscles relaxation around the airway and inhibits mucous secretion, thus clearing the airway and also eases breathing. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor at the exact dose and duration. You can take the AB Phylline tablets with or without food. This medicine should not be used during an acute asthma attack. Inform your doctor about all your medical and medication history as well as any supplements you are currently taking.
Uses of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
Contraindications of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
- If you are allergic to ambroxol, acebrophylline, theophylline or any other ingredients of AB Phylline SR 200 tablet
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure or abnormal heart rate
- If you have kidney or liver disease
Side effects of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure, or irregular heartbeat; caution is needed.
- You have a stomach ulcer, thyroid, liver or kidney diseases.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
- You develop a fever with chills, immediately stop this medicine and seek medical help.
Mode of Action of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
- Take AB Phylline SR 200 tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed quantity
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own
Interactions of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way AB Phylline SR 200 tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids, and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring....
Storage and disposal of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
- Store below 25°temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight, and heat.
- Keep AB Phylline SR 200 tablet away from children and pets.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour into the drain.
Dosage of Ab Phylline Sr 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking tab AB Phylline SR 200 suddenly?
Q: How long do I have to take AB Phylline SR tablet?
Q: Is AB Phylline SR 200mg tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Is Theophylline present in tea?
Q: Can I exercise for my lungs?
Q: Can asthma be cured permanently?
Q: Can yoga cure asthma?
Q: What causes asthma?
- Exposure to various irritants and substances that trigger allergies can cause asthma.
- They vary from person to person and can include airborne substances such as pollen, dust mites, mould spores, pet dander or particles of cockroach waste.
- These allergens then cause the airways to become hypersensitive and contract, this makes breathing difficult as oxygen entry is restricted due to narrowing of airways.