4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops Description
4 Quin Lot Eye Drop is an ocular antibiotic and steroid medication. It contains a combination of moxifloxacin and loteprednol as active substances. 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop is used in the treatment of inf
lammation (redness, pain, swelling) of the eye after eye surgery which may be associated with a bacterial infection. It works by reducing inflammation and killing the infection-causing bacteria. 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop is meant for ocular (eye) use and should be used externally only. Do not ingest this medicine. Avoid touching the dropper with your hands or with your eye. This eye drop should not be used in children under 18 years of age. Use 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not use this medicine on your own.
|You Save||₹30.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Loteprednol(0.5 %) + Moxifloxacin(0.5 %)|
|Uses||Eye inflammation with infection|
|Side effects||Headache, dry eyes, burning|
|Therapy||OCCULAR ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
- Moxigram Lx Eye Drops 5mlBy Micro Labs5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 184.00₹ 156.408% CHEAPER₹ 31.28/Millilitre
- Kitmox Ld Eye DropsBy Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 152.80₹ 129.8823.59% CHEAPER₹ 25.98/Millilitre
- Apdrops Lp Eye Drops 5mlBy Ajanta Pharma Limited5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹ 35.53/Millilitre
- Mofloren Lp Eye DropsBy Indoco Remedies Ltd5ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 173.40₹ 147.3913.29% CHEAPER₹ 29.48/Millilitre
Uses of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Contraindications of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
- If you are allergic to moxifloxacin, loteprednol or any of the other ingredients of 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop.
- If you have a history of allergy to any other corticosteroid or quinolones. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
- If you have eye diseases caused by viruses such as herpes simplex, vaccinia or varicella.
- If you have eye diseases caused by mycobacterium or fungi.
- If you are a breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
- Dry eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye irritation
Precautions and Warnings of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition called glaucoma, with increased pressure in the eyes.
- You experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances after using this medicine.
- You experience an allergic reaction after using 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop.
- You develop pain, redness, itching or inflammation that worsens.
- Your symptoms do not get better within two days.
- You wear contact lenses.
- You take medicines called fluoroquinolones, mainly if you are an elderly patient or if you are taking medicines called corticosteroids.
Mode of Action of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
How Does It Work?
- 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop contains a combination of moxifloxacin and loteprednol as active substances.
- Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic that prevents certain chemicals in the bacteria that are essential for the proper maintenance and functioning of bacterial DNA (genetic material). The inhibition of these chemicals leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria....
- Loteprednol is a corticosteroid that works by reducing inflammation by stopping the release of certain natural substances that cause swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
- Use 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow the directions carefully and do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2 - 3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. The dropper must be kept clean to avoid infections.
- Using a clean tissue or cloth, wipe any excess liquid from your face.
- Use the exact number of drops as recommended by your doctor.
- If you have been prescribed any other eye drops or eye ointments, keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the medicines.
Interactions of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Since 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop are to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines to treat any other health conditions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines called anticholinergics (used to treat conditions like gastrointestinal and muscular spasms, strong/sudden need to urinate or asthma) or other eye drops for the treatment of increased pressure in the eye....
- Medicines like ritonavir and cobicistat used for the treatment of HIV may increase the effect of 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop.
Storage and disposal of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
- Store 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of 4 Quin Lot Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop used for?
Q: Can 4 Quin Lot Eye Drop be used while breastfeeding?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Lotemax 0.5% w/v Eye Drops, Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Lotemax 0.5% w/v Eye Drops, Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- MOXIVIG 0.5%w/v Eye Drops, Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- MOXIVIG 0.5%w/v Eye Drops, Solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]