Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is a combination medicine. It is used to relieve inf
lammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain. Rutoside is an antioxidant, whereas trypsin and bromelain are enzymes. Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is available in the form of tablets and capsules.
Uses of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is used in relieving pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons and muscles near joints....
Contraindications of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
When should one not use Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
- If you are allergic to bromelain, rutoside, trypsin or similar medicines.
- It is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
Common side effects of this drug are:
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
Can I take bromelain+rutoside+trypsin during pregnancy?
Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is not recommended during pregnancy, as there is limited information available about its safety in pregnant women. Consult a doctor before using it.
Can I take bromelain+rutoside+trypsin while breastfeeding?
Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is not recommended while breastfeeding, as there is limited information available about its safety in breastfeeding mothers. Consult a doctor before using it.
Can I drive if I have consumed bromelain+rutoside+trypsin?
No information is available about the effects of bromelain+rutoside+trypsin on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with bromelain+rutoside+trypsin?
No known interaction is between alcohol and bromelain+rutoside+trypsin.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have gone through a dialysis
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen and fennel.
Mode of Action of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
How Does It Work?
- Bromelain & trypsin are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing and reduces swelling.
Interactions of Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way bromelain+rutoside+trypsin works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, infections or are taking medicines like blood thinners, painkillers and antibiotics.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin work?
A: Bromelain & trypsin are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins. Rotoside is an antioxidant and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing and reduces swelling.
Q: In which all dosage forms is Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin available?
A: Bromelain+Rutoside+Trypsin is available in the form of tablets and capsules.
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
- TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 10 November 2021]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.