Zandu Chyavanprashad Sugar Free Health Supplement Bottle Of 900 G
The Zandu Chyawanprashad sugar-free is a natural and ayurvedic health supplement that works wonders for people of all ages but is exclusively meant for aged people. This health tonic contains natural ingredients like Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and has no added sugar or even artificial sweeteners. This makes the Zandu Chyawanprashad a perfect health tonic for pre-diabetic as well as diabetic people.
- It contains Indian Gooseberry extracts (Amla extracts), which is a rich source of natural Vitamin C and is thus a very powerful immunity booster.
- Having a weak immune system not only compromises the body’s natural defence mechanism against infectious diseases but can also cause fatigue.
- The herbal ingredient mix of Zandu Chyawanprashad sugar-free ensures that your body does not experience these unwanted symptoms.
- Moreover, this healthy dietary supplement also helps maintain digestive health in senior citizens.
- This amazing multipurpose health tonic can also help strengthen the bones.
- This health tonic can be used by pre-diabetic people to maintain a healthy immune system and to some extent help in preventing the onset of diabetes.
- This health tonic can also be used daily by people suffering from diabetes because it contains no added sugar.
How to Use
- It is recommended that you consume one to two teaspoons of Zandu Chyawanprashad sugar-free every morning for optimum results.
- However, if you wish to have this healthy tonic absorbed into your body at a faster rate, it is recommended that you consume this mixed with milk or honey.
- Keep out of the reach of children and store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage without the consultation of a doctor.
- Always check the label for the expiry date before consumption.
Q1: Can children consume this?
Ans: It is not recommended for children below the age of 10 years except if a doctor specifically recommends it.
Q2: Can pregnant women consume this?
Ans: Yes, but only under the guidance of a paediatrician.
Q3: Are there any side effects of consuming this raw, without honey or milk?
Ans: No, there are no recorded side effects of doing this but it is always recommended to consume it with milk or honey to increase its rate of absorption into the body.