Zandu Chyavanprash Avaleha Health Food Bottle Of 450 G
Give your immune system a much-needed boost with the Zandu chyawanprash, which is a purely ayurvedic concoction that uses herbs like Ashwagandha, Satavari and Bala. The chyawanprash is high in vitamin C as it has amla as well. Vitamin C protects the body from cough and cold. Eat one to two tablespoons of this natural chyawanprash every day and build up your immunity against germs and infections. It is also a great source of energy and will help you lead a stress-free and happy life. This 450 gms bottle of Zandu chyawanprash Avaleha health food bottle will last you for a long time.
- Zandu Chyawanprash is an effective immunity booster.
- It also increases your stamina and overall energy.
- Purely Ayurvedic, all ingredients used in the Chyawanprash are natural.
- It contains high content of amla, which is a rich source of Vitamin C that effectively protects the body from the common cold and cough.
- Boosts the overall functioning of the immune system and protects your body from germs and bacterial infections.
- Boosts body energy and effectively reduces stress.
How to Use
Mix 1 or 2 tablespoons of Zandu Chyawanprash with either milk or honey and drink every day.
- Check expiry before consumption. The product is best before 36 months from manufacturing.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. What is the size of this bottle of Zandu Chyawanprash?
Ans: This bottle is 450 gms in size.
Q2. Can the Chyawanprash be taken with milk?
Ans: Yes, the chyawanprash can be taken with milk as well as honey.
Q3. How does Zandu chyawanprash protect the body from infections?
Ans: The chyawanprash contains natural ingredients like Ashwagandha, Satavari and Bala, which improve the immunity of the body, thus protecting it from sickness.
Q4. Is there asli ghee in Zandu chyawanprash?
Ans: Yes, this chyawanprash contains asli ghee, which makes it all the more healthy
Q5. Does Zandu chyawanprash protect from cold and cough?
Ans: Yes, the chyawanprash contains amla, a rich source of vitamin C which offers the body natural protection against the common cold and cough.