Vicks Cold & Cough Inhaler Solution Bottle Of 0.5 Ml
A stuffy nose sees no time or place. It picks up anytime, anywhere. For the ultimate nasal relief, that can be easily carried around, anytime anywhere, Vicks Inhaler comes to the rescue to provide ultimate relief to a stuffy, blocked nose that can hinder day-to-day activities. Economical, compact and effective, Vicks Inhaler has been giving fast and temporary “mobile” relief from nasal clogging due to colds, hay fever or upper respiratory allergy since 1951. This little gem of a tube soothes clogged nozzles and easily fits even in kiddie pockets. You can be assured that wherever cold gets to you, nasal relief is just one sniff away.
- Helps in relieving a stuffy, blocked nose.
- Its menthol freshness clears the nose after a couple of consistent uses and thus eradicates a stuffy nose.
Per 0.5ml of Vicks Inhaler contains Pudinah ke Phool (41.54%), Camphor (41.54%), Wintergreen oil (12.27%) and base.
To get rid of the stuffy, blocked nose caused by cough and cold.
How to Use
- Twist the lower part of the tube and pull the cap in the outwards direction.
- Once open, place the dome-shaped inhaler in front of your nasal opening and breathe in, while keeping the other nasal opening closed with another hand.
- You will feel a shot of cool shudder as you inhale it inside. It might also burn depending on how much you inhale, but the sensation will slowly disappear and settle down.
- Repeat the same process with the other nose if that is blocked too, by keeping the previous nasal entry closed with a finger of the hand.
- Keep away from the reach of small children below the age of 12 years.
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Vicks Inhaler is attached to a small key ring so that if you wish, you may carry it around with you every day.
- The nasal entry might get dry and flaky from the constant use of the menthol inhaler. Hence, it is important to stick to the dosage and number of times your physician has asked you to use it.
1. Is Vicks Inhaler harmful?
Vicks inhalers inhaled through your nose can be absorbed into your body through the mucous membranes lining your nostrils. Vicks Inhaler contains camphor, which can have serious side effects if absorbed in large quantities by the body. It should not be administered and given to children. If used within the recommended limit and times, Vicks Inhaler can be used to serve a purpose.
2. How many times can you use Vicks Inhaler?
You can be assured that wherever cold gets to you, nasal congestion relief is just one sniff away. Do not use it more often than every 2 hours.
3. What happens if there is a case of overdose with Vicks Inhaler?
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, seek medical attention immediately or contact your physician as early as possible. Otherwise, call a poison control centre right away.