Eno Orange Antacid Sachet Of 5 G
Eno is the most popular antacid drink that can be prepared in a matter of seconds and consumed to get instant as well as long-lasting relief. When going to formal or informal parties, carrying a small 5g sachet of Eno is always helpful. Since this antacid works instantaneously to relieve acid reflux, bloated stomach, flatulence and even heartburn, it is a very handy solution. For any such problems that may occur during times when we consume food that is out of our regular diet, there may be a chance of acidity and that’s where the Eno orange antacid works its magic.
- One of the major reasons why people use Eno is that it provides instant relief from symptoms of acidity and acid reflux in just over six seconds.
- This antacid powder with the help of ingredients like sodium saccharin and sodium bicarbonate helps to neutralise the gastric acids and thus reduces stomach bloating almost instantly.
- Moreover, the citric acid and sodium carbonate ease the digestive process and ensure that digestion takes place at a proper pace and this helps to reduce flatulence to a great extent.
- The Eno antacid is also diversified because it comes in a variety of flavours like lemon, coke and many more. This means there's a distinct flavour everyone to choose from.
- Since acid reflux can cause several symptoms including headache and heartburn, Eno helps to get instant relief from this as well.
- Svarjiksara (Sudh)
- Nimbukamlam (Shushkam)
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Eno can be used by all adults but it is recommended to consult a doctor before it can be used on children.
- This instant relief formula is used both at parties outside the house and even at home.
How to Use
- Simply pour the Eno powder into an empty glass.
- Fill the glass almost to the brim with water.
- Then you need to drink it up instantly before the fizzing has stopped.
- Since this drink is based on sodium bicarbonate and sodium carbonate, there will be a lot of fizzing when in contact with water.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not allow pregnant or lactating women to consume this without consulting with a doctor first.
- Do not consume Eno for more than 14 days at a stretch as it could cause some form of gut irritation.
Q1: Can children consume Eno?
Ans: Eno can only be given to children who are 12 years or older.
Q2: In how much quantity of water should I mix one 5g sachet of Eno?
Ans: You will need approximately 150 ml of water to mix one 5g sachet of Eno.
Q3: Why should I consume it while the bubbles are still there?
Ans: This is because these bubbles (gas) helps to cause the instant pressure relieving burp that provides instant relief from bloated stomach and heartburn.