Divya Triphala Churna contains Amla, Baheda, and Harad as a combination of ingredients.
The formulation is considered a 'tridoshic rasayan', having balancing and rejuvenating effects on the three constitutional elements that govern human life.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Triphala Churna:
- Beneficial in vision-related troubles, constipation and stomach problems
- Triphala Churna is very effective in maintaining a healthy digestive system
- Regulates bowel movements
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take half or one spoon of Divya Triphala Churna, near 2-5 grams, empty stomach or after meals, according to the disease, take in morning and evening with tepid water
- Or take as directed by the physician
Eye disorders, constipation, and gastric disorders
Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children