Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Constipation Tablets Box Of 100 'S
The Kerala Ayurveda Triphala tablet is a natural laxative as well as a health enhancer. Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bhibitaki (Terminalia Belerica) and Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) are the three myrobalans used in its preparation. Triphala laxative activity is quite helpful in promoting regular bowel motions. Kerala Ayurveda Triphala tablet also aids digestion by removing toxins from the digestive tract.
- Helpful for digestion of food.
- Acts as a moderate laxative.
- Tonic for colon health maintenance.
- Herbal and natural in every way.
- No added fragrances or colours.
- Free of chemicals and parabens.
- No mineral oil or petroleum by-products are present.
Each Triphala Tablet composed of :
- Amlaki (Emblica Officinalis)- 500 mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)- 500 mg
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) - 500 mg
- Triphala laxative activity is quite helpful in promoting regular bowel motions.
- Triphala helps to enhance digestion by removing toxins from the intestines.
- It governs the colon functions, which are crucial to one’s health and well-being.
- Help in strengthening the immune system.
- Useful in the treatment of dental issues, visual troubles, stomach disorders and pneumonia.
- The mixture of three fruits has a synergistic effect on many other systems, making it a potent antioxidant.
- It revitalises the body and increases metabolism.
- Useful in the improvement of hair and skin health.
How to Use
- Take 1 to 2 tablets two times a day or as advised by your ayurvedic physician.
- Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets helps in digestion by working on the gastrointestinal tract. It is best to take it at night with some warm water.
- The suggested dosage of this Kerala Ayurveda product ranges from 500mg to 1g.
- Always store all Kerala Ayurveda group products in a dry place.
- Before using this product, read the label carefully.
- Take Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not store it in the refrigerator.
- Keep this product away from children.
Q 1. Do Triphala tablets have any side effects?
Ans. Triphala acts as a mild laxative when taken in the appropriate amounts. Its laxative qualities are known to have gastrointestinal adverse effects. In some circumstances, if the problems persist, it's best to cease taking the prescription.
Q 2. Is Kerala Ayurveda Triphala safe to consume for pregnant women?
Ans. It's vital to mention that pregnant women should avoid taking Triphala. This drug is also not recommended if you are breastfeeding.
Q 3. Is it better to take Triphala before or after eating?
Ans. Half an hour before bedtime is the recommended time to take Triphala tablets. Because Triphala works on the digestive system, taking it at night with a glass of warm water promotes digestion and aids in the natural elimination process the next day.
Q 4. Does Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets contain sugar?
Ans. No, Kerala Ayurveda Triphala Tablets do not contain sugar, so diabetic patients can also use this product.