Softovac Sf Constipation Powder Bottle Of 100 G
Softovac is used to help assistthe conditions of constipation and indigestion. It contains natural ingredients such as isabgol which is rich in fibre and is a laxative. Softovac powder activates the secretion of digestive juices for better digestion, helps in softening the stools and relieves stomach discomfort.
- Provides effective relief from constipation.
- Softens stools.
- Activates the secretion of digestive juices.
- Useful in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Used to help assistindigestion and improve symptoms such as stomach or abdominal pain.
- Acts as a natural Aid for digestive problems.
- Regulates bowel movement and keeps your stomach healthy.
- Sonamukhi present in this powder has anti-absorptive properties which in turn help facilitate bowel movement.
- It also has Amaltas whose laxative properties aid in the smooth evacuation of stools.
- It also contains substances like harad and mulethi, which are known to have healing properties that help reduce stomach/intestine related ulcers, harad helps in the proper functioning of the intestine.
- The presence of saunf helps to reduce flatulence and improve the symptoms of indigestion.
- Softovac also has gulab jal which helps form a protective layer in the intestine and aid in improving bowel movement.
How to Use
Ideally, you should consume 1-2 teaspoonfuls Softovac powder followed by a glass of lukewarm water. This is best taken at bedtime or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Make sure you close the container well after using it.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Check its expiry date.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
1. Is Softovac safe?
Yes, Softovac is a non-habit forming formulation with 100% ayurvedic active ingredients. It is advised to take this powder as directed by your doctor. It usually does not cause any side effects but in case of an overdose of this medication, it can lead to nausea and stomach complications.
2. Can I take Softovac if I am pregnant?
If you are pregnant, trying to conceive or are breastfeeding, it is best to ask your doctor for advice before taking this medication.
3. Is Softovac sugar-free?
Yes, Softovac powder is a doctor trusted sugar-free ayurvedic formulation, safe for diabetic patients.