Sugar Fighter Stevia - Zero Calories & Fat Free Sweetener - Combo - 100 Gm Powder Jar + 20 Sachets
Sugar Fighter Stevia Sweetener is a natural sweetener. It comprises glycoside extracted from the leaves of the stevia plant. It is available in a powdered form and ideal for adding sweetness to any food, including desserts, tea, coffee, other hot and cold beverages, breakfast cereals, among others.
Sugar Fighter Stevia is one of the best and healthiest alternatives to refined sugar. The package comprises 20 sachets and a 100-gram powder jar.
- This natural sweetener is a healthy choice for all health-conscious people. If you are on a gluten-free or sugar-free diet, this product offers zero calories, zero carbs and a low glycemic load.
- It also enhances your metabolism and helps with weight management.
- Plus, it also has antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- The product also prevents tooth decay.
- Sugar Fighter Stevia is a 100% vegetarian product.
- As it is a heat-stable product, you can safely add it to both cold and hot preparations.
- It is a 100% natural product that does not have any side effects.
- Sugar Fighter Stevia does not have dextrose, aspartame, sucralose, lactose or any artificial sweeteners.
- It dissolves quickly. So, you can use it on the go.
- It comes in an air-tight jar of 100 gm that keeps its nutritional value intact.
- Stevia extract
- Steviol glycosides
- Food grade non-nutritive excipients-QS
You can use it in place of refined sugar.
How to Use
- Add as required to your food and beverages and stir.
- It does not require heating.
- Use it as an alternative to sugar.
- Make sure to keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a dry and cold place.
- Fasten the lid tightly after every use.
- Keep it away from the reach of kids and pets.
- Make sure to consult your doctor before use if you have any underlying condition.
- Do read the directions for use beforehand.
Q1: What is stevia?
Ans: The scientific name is Stevia rebaudiana. The plant belongs to the chrysanthemum family, which is a subgroup of the Asteraceae family.
Q2: Is Sugar Fighter Stevia good for people with diabetes?
Ans: Yes, anyone can use Sugar Fighter Stevia, including kids and people with high blood sugar.
Q3: One gram of the sweetener is equal to how many teaspoons of sugar?
Ans: One gram of Sugar Fighter Stevia is equal to 2 to 3 teaspoons of sugar.
Q4: Is it a herbal product?
Ans: Yes, it is a 100% herbal product.