Stayfree Advanced Ultra Thin All Nights Sanitary Napkins 7's
Stayfree Advanced Ultra Thin sanitary pads are designed to make your periods hassle-free and give you comfort. A division of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products manufactures Stayfree. It is safe to use and offers you the utmost hygiene. The pads ensure a superior soft and dry feel and provide better coverage for the entire night. These are flexible and fit you very well so that you can sleep without having to worry about leakage. You can also choose from the other variants of Stayfree, like Stayfree cotton pads, Stayfree ultra, Stayfree dry max, for all-day use and protection.
- It has a dry net cover for the best dry feel protection.
- Ultra-thin pads give you incredible comfort.
- It also has remarkable absorbency for a longer time.
- The pads come with wings to ensure that it stays in place.
- Gel Core converts fluid into the gel and locks it in.
- It is made with natural plant extracts that help prevent odour and keeps you fresh and confident.
- The pads are clinically proven for irritation-free protection.
- The pads are ideal for heavy flow days.
- Stayfree Ultra Thin pads absorb menstrual flow and offer long-lasting protection.
- It takes utmost care of feminine hygiene.
How to Use
- Peel off the paper from the backside of the pad and place it well on your panty.
- Always wear comfortable underwear during your periods.
- Stick the pad and then peel the paper from the back of the wings.
- Wrap the wings on both sides and stick them properly too.
- You must change the pad every 3 or 4 hours.
- Dispose of after wrapping them in the paper.
- Never flush them in the toilet.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Store in a hygienic place.
Q1: Can ultra-thin pads efficiently prevent leakage?
Ans: Yes, ultra-thin pads can efficiently prevent leakage. These are made thin for your comfort, but the blue gel core instantly absorbs fluid and helps lock in wetness and odour.
Q2: Is it safe to wear the same sanitary pad throughout the night?
Ans: It is safe to wear a sanitary pad throughout the night depending on your flow. You must change into a fresh new pad before sleep and must change it once it is full.
Q3: Should I change my pad even if it is not full?
Ans: You should never wear a sanitary pad for too long. No matter how light your flow is or even if there is no flow, bacteria can build up, which is why changing your pad every 3 or 4 hours is considered good hygiene. It also prevents bad odour.