Veet Silk & Fresh Hair Removal Cream (sensitive Skin) Tube Of 50 G
Veet Silk and Fresh Hair Removal Cream is enriched with the goodness of aloe vera and Vitamin E. These have soothing properties and are ideal for sensitive skin. To use Veet you must follow a few easy steps and the special spatula inside the pack that helps to uproot hair in one quick move.
- It effectively removes hair in just 3-6 minutes.
- It even removes short, stubborn hair from legs, underarms and bikini line.
- It moisturizes and nourishes dry skin.
- It softens and smoothens the skin.
- Specially formulated to ensure that there is no lingering malodor.
- The formulation is dermatologically tested and is safe to use.
- Potassium Thioglycolate
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Lotus Milk
- Magnesium Trisilicate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate
Veet hair removal cream is used to get rid of unwanted body hair.
How to Use
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly and fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest.
- If the hair is more stubborn, leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes but not more than that.
- Rinse the skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely.
- Finally, pat dry.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for use on the head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples.
- If you experience any tingling during use, rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Q1. Is it completely safe to use for someone with sensitive skin?
Ans: While Veet has been marked dermatologically safe and works well for someone with sensitive skin, you must check the ingredients before use for the presence of any skin allergens or irritants.
Q2. Does Veet hair removal cream have an expiry date?
Ans: Yes, Veet has an expiry date after which the product must be discarded.
Q3. Does the cream have an unpleasant scent?
Ans: No, with Silk and Fresh technology, the cream has a delightful scent.