Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads- (S) Day Pads (Pack Of 10)
Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads offer rash-free protection while adding a twist to otherwise dull and uncomfortable white sanitary napkins. These pads have antibacterial properties and an ultra-thin breathable design, which reduces the risk of infection or skin irritation.
Made using carbon extracted from natural resources such as Corn, Sugarcane, Cassava and Straw Bale, the pads are entirely bio-based and biodegradable. The pack contains 10 Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads (small), which are ideal for usage during the day.
- Completely bio-based and biodegradable.
- Super-absorbent material with antibacterial properties.
- Ultra-thin design that allows the skin to breathe.
- Reduced risk of infection or skin irritation.
- Free of chemicals like chlorine and paraben.
- Black colour offers discrete protection against bloodstains.
- Carbon is extracted from sustainable natural resources such as Corn, Sugarcane, Cassava and Straw Bale.
- Black spun lace non-woven fabric.
- Air laid paper.
- PE basement membrane.
- Soft and rash-free protection during periods.
- Quick absorption using a compressed layer of natural absorbent fibres.
- Fresh and dry feeling with a breathable ultra-thin design.
- Complete leak protection with leak-proof wide coverage.
- Thin yet cushiony material to eliminate the feeling of wearing something ‘extra’.
How to Use
- Open the packet and take a pad out.
- Remove the external packaging and peel off the adhesive strip from the back of the pad.
- Place the pad on the crotch of your panty and press firmly.
- Stick them firmly and wear the undergarment.
- At the time of removal, undo the wings and slowly remove the pad from your undergarment.
- Wrap the used pad in a disposal bag and throw it in a dustbin responsibly.
- It is recommended to change pads after every 5-6 hours to avoid infections, itching and irritation.
- Read the label carefully before using Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads.
- Keep your private parts clean and dry to avoid infections.
- Always throw the used pad in a dustbin.
- Flushing it in drains or toilets can cause clogging.
- In case of a known medical condition or skin allergy, it is recommended to use Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads only after consulting a doctor.
Q 1. Do Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads use artificial colours?
Ans: No. Sirona Biodegradable Black Sanitary Pads do not use any artificially added colours.
Q 2. Are Sirona Biodegradable Super Soft Black Sanitary Pads organic?
Ans: Sirona Pads are bio-based biodegradable products consisting of carbon extracted from sustainable natural resources such Corn, Sugarcane, Cassava, and Straw Bale and transformed into PLA using the hot air non-spring process.