Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads (Regular) Box Of 10
Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads are made from 100% organic cotton and bamboo pulp. These pads help in making your life easier during the hardest time of the month. The organic cotton used for the pads is grown without using any fertilizers or chemicals, hence, it is 100% natural. The use of natural cotton makes these pads easily biodegradable. The pads are skin-friendly and environment-friendly. Each pad is made with extreme care so that it does not harm your body or damages the planet. These pads do not cause rash, irritation and don’t use any chemicals. The regular pad is made for a person having a medium flow. Each pad is also wrapped in a disposable bag for easy disposal.
- The pads are biodegradable. They start decomposing in 18 to 24 months.
- The pads come with a disposable bag for easy disposal. This removes the hassles of using newspapers and plastic bags. The disposable bags are also biodegradable.
- The pads are made from 100% natural and organic cotton.
- The pads don’t use chemicals, hence they don’t cause any rash, irritation or discomfort.
- The pads are soft and hence are skin-friendly.
Organic Cotton and Bamboo Pulp are the major ingredients of Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads.
Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads are easy-to-use sanitary napkins. They help you have an easy and hygienic period.
How to Use
- Take the pad out of the packet of the disposable packet.
- Remove the release sheet on the pad.
- After the release sheet is removed, stick the pad onto the underwear.
- When the pad is used, carefully remove the pad and dispose off it using a disposable bag that was provided with the pad.
Q1. How long are the Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads?
Ans: Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads are 280 mm long and the overnight pads are 315 mm long. The longer pads provide appropriate coverage and help in providing all-day-long protection.
Q2. Are Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads biodegradable?
Ans: The pads are made from 100% organic cotton and bamboo pulp. These make the pads healthy for the women as well as safe for the environment.
Q3. Do Pee Safe Biodegradable Sanitary Pads cause irritation?
Ans: No, no chemicals are used while making these pads, hence they don’t cause rash or irritation in the women.
Q4. How long do these pads take to decompose?
Ans: The pads come with a leak-proof barrier that is constructed of corn starch. This layer of corn starch prevents leakage of blood and acts as a biodegradable option to plastic. The pads take about 18 to 24 months to decompose completely.