Sebamed Baby Lip Balm - 4g
Sebamed Baby lip balm is a gentle and natural-based lipid complex balm that protects the baby’s lips and keeps them soft and healthy. It contains vitamin E, shea butter and beeswax, which make the lips soft. Sebamed lip balm is a dermatologically and clinically tested lip balm for dry and sensitive baby lips. It comes at an affordable price and in an easy-to-use packaging of 4gm.
- Natural jojoba oil and shea butter in Sebamed lip balm moisturise and soften the lips.
- It contains Vitamin E that also moisturises the lips.
- Beeswax present in the lip balm gives protection against various weather conditions.
- Its gentle and natural-based complex prevents the dryness of the lips.
- It is dermatological and clinically tested.
- With its natural components, Sebamed lip balm helps in soothing out the irritation from pacifiers and drooling.
- The lip balm is free from parabens, preservatives and colourants.
Sebamed Baby lip balm is rich in ingredients like:
- Ricinus communis oil
- Cera alba
- Butyrospermum Parkii butter
- Siimmondera Chinesis seed oil
- It works as a daily moisturiser for the lips.
- Sebamed lip balm helps in the reduction of skin irritation.
- It provides soothing relief in the instance of chapped, dry lips.
- It works as a barrier and protects the lips against extreme weather conditions like cold waves, sunlight and wind.
- Sebamed Baby lip balm helps treat the dryness of the lips.
How to Use
- Apply Sebamed baby lip balm twice a day to attain moisturiser effects.
- Also, make sure to apply the lip balm beyond the lips as well, as this area is more vulnerable to irritation because of drooling.
- Use Sebamed baby lip balm even after meals to prevent dryness on lips and protect sensitive skin.
- For babies having dry lips, it is advisable to apply up to 5 times a day.
- Also, while stepping outside, it is advisable to apply lip balm.
- Store it away from heat and humidity.
Q 1. Why are lip balms necessary?
Ans. The baby's skin is already thin and sensitive, making it vulnerable to dryness and irritation. Also, baby lips suffer from drooling and sucking on pacifiers, leading to chapped and occasionally irritated lips. Therefore, it is necessary to apply lip balms to the baby for soft and healthy lips.
Q 2. Is Sebamed baby lip balm safe even for newborn babies?
Ans. Yes, Sebamed products are safe for newborn babies, as they have been clinically evaluated and dermatologically tested. The product contains a natural and gentle formula, which protects and makes the lips soft and healthy.
Q 3. How to use Sebamed baby lip balm?
It is best to use Sebabmed baby lip balm twice a day for a moisturising effect. For dry lips, it is best to apply it five times a day. Make sure to use baby lip balm before stepping out, after meals or right after cleansing your baby's face.
Q 4. What are the natural ingredients present in Sebamed baby lip balm?
Ans. Sebamed baby lip balms are composed of a rich lipid complex having the goodness of jojoba oil, shea butter that makes rough and dry lips soft and supple. In addition, it contains Vitamin E and beeswax that soothes the irritation and gives protection against the weather condition.