Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus With Moringa Extracts, Iron & Biotin Plus Blend, Strength And Growth For Hair, Skin & Nails, 800mg - 90 Tablets
Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus Tablets is a health supplement that is aimed at promoting the growth of healthy and lustrous hair, radiant skin and stronger nails. It primarily contains Vitamin B7 or Biotin, which supports hair and skin health in addition to playing a vital role in certain metabolic processes like regulation of blood sugar levels, production of fatty acids, etc. Being a tablet form, it helps to deliver Biotin effectively into the body, in an easily absorbable manner. Biotin also contributes to the conversion of food into energy, thereby improving metabolism. In addition to Biotin, Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus Tablets are also enriched with the goodness of Bhringraj, Moringa, Bamboo shoot Extracts, Amla, other B-vitamins, Zinc and Selenium.
- Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus Tablets is an all-in-one health supplement that promotes the healthy growth of hair, skin and nails.
- It contains Biotin as the primary ingredient which is easily absorbed and made available to the body in the tablet form.
- It prevents and treats hair fall, brittle nails, skin rashes, eczema, etc.
- It also plays a vital role in fat and protein metabolism.
- It improves metabolism by conversion of food into energy, which aids weight loss, increases energy and allows better absorption of nutrients.
- It is also chock-full of nutrients such as Zinc and Selenium and enriched with the goodness of Bhringraj, Moringa, Bamboo shoot Extracts and Amla.
Biotin, Niacinamide, Bamboo shoot extract, Emblica Officinalis, Zinc Oxide, Jatamansi, L-Cysteine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Pantothenate, Selenium.
- It contains Biotin which is essential for the healthy growth of hair, skin and nails.
- Biotin along with Bhringraj enhances hair growth, reduces greying and balding and makes the hair darker.
- It helps in achieving a blemish-free, healthy and glowing skin due to the presence of Amla extracts.
- It also helps in the growth and rejuvenation of cells, thereby promoting healthy nails and preventing them from being brittle.
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Zinc and selenium also help in supporting good prostate health.
- Moringa, a natural multi-vitamin and multi-mineral, helps boost immunity with its strong antioxidant properties.
How to Use
Take 1 tablet of the Pure Nutrition Biotin Plus before breakfast or any other meal with water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Cap the bottle tightly after use to retain its efficacy.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Q1: Are there any side effects to taking Biotin Plus?
Ans: Biotin Plus is a food supplement and not a medicine and there are no known side effects. However, always consult a doctor before beginning any supplement regime.
Q2: Can men take Biotin Plus?
Ans: Yes, men can also consume Biotin Plus as none of the ingredients is gender-specific.
Q3: Is Biotin Plus suitable for vegetarians?
Ans: Yes, the ingredients of the product make it suitable for consumption, even for people who follow a vegetarian diet.