There are many unfortunate lifestyle practices that we can hardly avoid and they have the potential to trigger serious health issues. While we cannot always do away with these practices, there are ways we can counter their harsh effects.
One such practice is sitting in a chair for prolonged periods of time. Mostly, people who have to work at their desks behind a computer are expected to sit in a chair for about 9 hours at a stretch. This can trigger a number of back problems, especially if we slouch instead of sitting straight. Over time, back pain, muscle stress, cervical pain and lower backache may creep in. In the long run, even the spinal discs can be affected. So what is the way out of this grave problem? The best solution is to get yourself a PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest.
It can easily be attached to the backrest of your chair. Its ergonomic design and carefully crafted contours offer the optimal support to your back and keep your spine in proper alignment. Not only does it promote proper posture, but it also improves blood circulation in this region. The top-grade anti-flattering memory foam draws heat from your body to mould itself according to your shape, which provides additional customized comfort. The adjustable strap allows you to position the PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest as per your requirement. Its sweat-absorbent outer mesh ensures that the backrest stays dry and comfortable against your skin.
- It offers the perfect degree of support to your back when you are sitting in a chair
- Aligns your spine
- Elevates the comfort level and helps in maintaining a good posture
- Helps to prevent backache, neck pain, and stiffness caused by hours of sitting
- Increases blood circulation in your upper and lower back
- Ergonomic design to properly support the back
- Memory foam to mould the back rest according to the individual’s shape
- Anti-sweat mesh to absorb sweat and keep the surface of the backrest dry
- Adjustable strap to let you position the backrest right
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before using.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken or the packaging is damaged.
- Secure the product properly against the backrest of your chair.
- Discontinue usage if backache becomes more pronounced.
- If you are experiencing keen back pain that isn’t being mitigated despite all efforts, talk to an orthopedist.
Product care instruction:
- Do not bend the product, or you may damage the foam.
- Since the mesh cover is washable, you can remove the cover and wash it.
Q1: Why is prolonged sitting bad for my back?
Ans: Like all parts of your body, your back muscles are meant to be in a state of frequent movement. Being sedentary lowers blood supply to the back. Besides, we usually never sit upright. A slouching posture strains the muscles, tendons, and discs of the back and prompts pain in different sections of the back.
Q2: Who can use PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest?
Ans: Anyone who has to sit in a chair for long hours can benefit from using PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest.
Q3: How will PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest help me?
Ans: It is designed to offer optimum support to your back and improve your posture. The memory foam adds additional comfort.
Q4: Will PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest solve my back problems?
Ans: In addition to using PharmEasy Orthopedic Lumbar Support Back Rest, you must remember to get up off your chair at regular intervals to stretch your body. It is also important to exercise regularly and include a few back exercises in your routine.