Cetaphil Sun Spf 50 Very High Protection Light Gel - 50ml
Cetaphil Sun SPF 50 Very High Protection Light Gel offers protection to your skin from harmful UVA, UVB and IR radiations indoors as well as outdoors. The light gel formulation blends well with your skin cells, keeping them healthy and non-sticky. Ingredients of Cetaphil Sun Protection Gel make it lightweight, water-resistant and suitable for sensitive skin types. The SPF 50+ gel gives 98% protection against the UVA, UVB and IR rays.
- Cetaphil sun gel does not wash away in water or sweat. It has water-resistant and sweat-resistant properties.
- Contains Vitamin E that helps in nourishing the skin cells.
- 100% Paraben-free, fragrance and emulsifier free formulation.
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 50 Light Gel benefits the skin by leaving it feeling non-sticky and non-greasy after use.
- The gel is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores) on the skin.
- Quickly gets into the skin and does not leave any residues.
- Offers 98% protection against UVA, UVB and IR rays.
- Comes in a pocket-friendly and travel-friendly packaging.
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Cetaphil Sun SPF 50 Light Gel gives round-the-clock protection against sunburn, harmful sun radiations and premature ageing.
- Use Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel to protect your skin from redness, skin dullness and skin ageing.
- Easy to use and easy to carry Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel and apply it all over the face and neck. Apply this gel 20 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Apply this gel generously on your exposed body parts like hands and feet as well.
- Use this gel every 2 hours or after swimming, drying off or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- For external uses only.
- Do not apply the gel on broken skin or open wounds.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Sunscreen gel does not guarantee complete protection against intense sun rays.
- Sunscreen products may cause permanent discolouration to textile materials.
Q1. Are there any side effects of Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel?
Ans: Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel does not have side effects as the gel is paraben-free. The gel is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Q2. What is the ideal dosage of Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel’s application?
Ans: Make use of Cetaphil Sun SPF 50+ Light Gel 20 minutes before sun exposure. You may reapply the gel every 2 hours if you are constantly outdoors.