Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Multigrain & Fruits Baby Food (From 12 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle is a trusted brand for manufacturing quality products that give us a better life today and for generations to come. Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk is a complementary food for babies. It is packed with the goodness of 19 vital nutrients and completes your baby’s diet.
- It provides 55% of a baby’s daily needed iron, along with 17 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Free from added colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Tastes delicious and is made with multigrain and fruits.
- It is ideal for children between 12 to 24 months.
Wheat Flour (Atta) (35.1%), Milk-Based Mix (Milk Solids (32%) And Sugar), Cereal Corn Barley Mix Flakes (Corn Flour (6.2%), Malted Barley Flour (1.8%), Sugar, Milk Solids (0.1%) And Antioxidant (Alpha-Tocopherol), Sugar, Orange Juice Concentrate (6.1%), Milk Solids (4.4%), Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Apple (1.9%), Cherry Rice Flakes (Cherry Puree (0.5%), Maltodextrin, Starch, Sugar And Rice Flour (0.03%)), Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate And Cupric Sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, ThiamineMononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol And D-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin And Glucose Syrup.
- Nestle Cereal ensures that your baby gets the required dosage of important vitamins and minerals on a daily basis.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the baby's food.
- Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
- Measure 95ml and pour lukewarm water into the baby's bowl.
- Add 5 level scoops of Cerelac (42g approx) and stir until the cereal is smooth.
- Keep the scoop dry always.
- Feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed.
- Do not use more scoops than directed.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a paediatrician.
1. Can I feed my kid only Nestle Cereal?
No, you must always remember that infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for your kid. Consult the doctor to learn about a proper diet for your kid.
2. What should I do if the feed is left after feeding?
You must use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial contamination may set in. It is best to discard the feed if unused.
3. Is it a vegetarian product?
Yes, Nestle Cereal is a vegetarian product.