Cofsils Orange Lozenges Strip Of 10
Cofsil orange cold & cough lozenges as the name suggests is a lozenge that can help a person gain relief from symptoms of cold and cough. Throat irritation and congestion is one of the most common symptoms of common cough and cold. Cofsil orange cold & cough lozenges are the perfect solutions to gain relief from irritated throat conditions caused by cold. Cofsil cold & cough lozenges come in six different flavours and Cofsil orange cold & cough lozenges are one of the most popular ones. The components of cough lozenge act quickly to provide relief to a stressed throat. When throat irritations are a nuisance, Cofsil orange cold & cough lozenges can effectively provide fast-acting relief with its medially curated components. The orange flavour of the lozenge is very tasty and does not feel like a medicated lozenge. Taking the lozenges is a very effective first step of action to treat common cough and cold.
- Cofsil cold & cough lozenges are fast action and provide relief from problems like a sore throat.
- Cofsil cold & cough lozenges are curated with a triple relief formula, which has properties that relieve bacterial and viral ailments on the throat and have a soothing effect.
- The cough lozenge acts like an antiseptic in the treatment of infections in the mouth and throat.
- It contains dichlorobenzyl alcohol, which is a mild antiseptic and kills harmful bacteria and viruses, causing throat and mouth infections.
The main components of Cofsil cold & cough lozenges, which are responsible for treating the ailments include:
- Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol
- 41 medicinal herbs
The cough lozenge is taken to relieve infections in the throat or sore throat caused by an infection or common cough and cold. Cofsil cold & cough lozenges provide very effective relief from symptoms caused by these.
How to Use
- The lozenge is meant for oral consumption.
- The lozenge should be kept in the mouth for some time.
- The lozenge is most effective when not chewed.
- It can be used every three hours.
- The dosage instructions should be read carefully before using the lozenge.
- It should be kept out of the reach of children as the lozenges might choke small children if swallowed in the wrong manner.
Q1. What other flavours are Cofsil cold & cough lozenges available in?
Ans: Cofsils are available in a wide range of flavours like orange, ginger lemon, pineapple, lemon honey, strawberry and regular.
Q2. Is a prescription required to buy Cofsil?
Ans: Cofsil cold & cough lozenges do not require a prescription to be purchased.
Q3. Can Cofsil cure all kinds of throat infections?
Ans: Though Cofsils can soothe most throat ailments, it is advisable to consult a doctor in cases of serious throat infections, which might have other underlying problems.
Q4. How long does Cofsil take to act?
Ans: Cofsil starts to take action within 5 minutes.
Q5. Does Cofsil have any side effects?
Ans: The cough lozenge does not have any notable side effects.