Mothercare Non Fragnanced Baby Wipes - 60 Wipes
Mothercare Non Fragranced Baby Wipes are super delicate wipes that gently clean the baby’s skin and keeps it moisturised as well. These are very useful when babies need a diaper change, have sticky fingers from sucking on their fingers or by getting food in them. These wipes come in a handy pack and are soft and easily disposed of, without the hassle of cleaning and drying them like an ordinary wipe cloth. Made with natural ingredients and soft fibres, these wipes leave a soft touch on your baby’s skin and is something every parent should have.
- Mothercare Non-Fragranced Baby Wipes comes in a handy pack of 60 baby wipes.
- The wipes come in a resealable pack.
- It has a gentle touch on the baby's delicate skin.
- It does not cause any rashes or redness on your baby’s skin.
- Natural fibres.
- It is hypoallergenic and is safe for the baby’s skin.
- Mothercare Non Fragranced Baby Wipes has been dermatologically tested and approved.
- It is made with natural extracts, making it entirely safe for the baby’s skin with no side effects.
How to Use
- Open the seal of the Mothercare Non Fragranced Baby Wipes.
- Pull out a wipe or more if you need.
- Wipe the baby’s skin gently.
- After using it, dispose of it in a dustbin.
- Seal the packet to prevent the tissues from drying up.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and kids.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Before and after using them, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Do not flush it.
Q 1. Can Mothercare Non Fragranced wipes be used to wipe the baby’s face?
Ans. They are safe and rash-free, making them ideal for wiping your baby’s face. It is made of natural ingredients and is free of toxins so that you can use them without any worries.
Q 2. How long does Mothercare Non Fragranced wipe last?
Ans. Each packet of this product contains 60 wipes. They might last for 10-15 days, depending on your usage.
Q 3. If the wipes have lost their moisture, can they still be in good condition and are safe to use?
Ans. They come in a resealable packet, and after taking out a wipe, you should always seal the packet again to keep the moisture intact. If the wipes have become dry, please do not use them on the baby's skin. You may use them to wipe other things.